Crawford

davidnark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Each game I see him I feel more confident that he could be a star for us. I think he could rise up the charts of Billiken greatness when all said and done. 7-15 from 3 now. weird both he and AM are shooting better from three than overall. Another thing I see us getting from him is helping RA grow his game.

Each game I see him I feel more confident that he could be a star for us. I think he could rise up the charts of Billiken greatness when all said and done. 7-15 from 3 now. weird both he and AM are shooting better from three than overall. Another thing I see us getting from him is helping RA grow his game.

NH thinks all he will be for SLU is a role player. Many people who watched him play in high school said he should be a big factor with the Billikens.

I'm convinced that MC will be a big scorer in the future. This board is flooded with negative comments about every freshman every year. As soon as a guy gets on campus, if he doesn't average 20 minutes and 10 points a game, he starts to get criticized. All three of the freshmen have shown me enough to tell me the are keepers and starters in the not so distant future. However, what MC has show makes me confident that he's going to be a scoring threat from nearly everywhere on the court. He will hit threes when open, he will hit midrange shots, and he will drive and lay it up in a way that will remind you more of KM than JJ.

I love his fearlessness. Small-town freshman who is in no way afraid to shoot, take it to the basket, make the tough play. Love it. Too often we've had players, particularly younger guys, who are way too tentative on the offensive end. He doesn't show a hint of that.

Is he going to be a superstar? I don't know, but he's going to be an excellent four-year player. I'm honestly thrilled with what I've seen from him in the past few weeks.

Just not enough minutes yet to make a good judgement on his potential. Heck he has 11 made field goals in his brief career. I hope he is everything you think, time will tell.

Last 3 games:

13.7 minutes, 5.0 points, 0.7 turnovers, 5-10 from the field, 5-8 from three-point range. But he's also playing well in ways that don't show up on the stat sheet. He was way better in the Dayton game than his numbers indicate. Kid can play.

He strikes me as a Chris Sloan/Luke Meyer overachiever type. Not the same position but will turn out to be a solid contributor.

Racially appropriate comparison alert!

I don't think either of those guys were overachievers at all. They were tremendous athletes. Meyer is on my all-time non-stat sheet team for SLU. He made us so much better without putting up big numbers. But let's not forget Sloan was a top 100 recruit and Meyer chose SLU over Stanford, among others. They weren't diamonds in the rough.

I don't think either of those guys were overachievers at all. They were tremendous athletes. Meyer is on my all-time non-stat sheet team for SLU. He made us so much better without putting up big numbers. But let's not forget Sloan was a top 100 recruit and Meyer chose SLU over Stanford, among others. They weren't diamonds in the rough.

But they are white.....

I love his fearlessness. Small-town freshman who is in no way afraid to shoot, take it to the basket, make the tough play. Love it. Too often we've had players, particularly younger guys, who are way too tentative on the offensive end. He doesn't show a hint of that.

Is he going to be a superstar? I don't know, but he's going to be an excellent four-year player. I'm honestly thrilled with what I've seen from him in the past few weeks.

I'm drinking the same kool-aid, has definitely show more in his limited minutes than I expected this season. Can never have enough shooters. All-in after that 26-foot bomb a couple weeks ago. #splash

I'm ready to anoint him as a rich man's JB.