Reggie

almaman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? You've been on the board for how long? And you're confused that a thread can end up in a completely ridiculous place that has no bearing to the intent of the thread? I get confused when a thread stays on topic.

SFS, I'm messing around... I am not confused that were off topic, it was just the farts indicating cheating and blumpkins seemed so very random. I really enjoyed reading it though :)

...and I'm still wanting to hear about Reggie.

SFS, I'm messing around... I am not confused that were off topic, it was just the farts indicating cheating and blumpkins seemed so very random. I really enjoyed reading it though :)

...and I'm still wanting to hear about Reggie.

There's nothing random about blumpkins.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

The first one was funnier but the second one had Gabrielle Union so that makes it the winner in my book.

Gabrielle Union is hot! One can understand why D-Wade made his ex-wife go nutso buttso.

Sounds a little like a concussion, but not too serious. Get well, RA, we're going to need you somewhere down the line.

Not the best time to get a concussion considering its finals week. Depending on the severity, looking at a computer screen or even reading a book could give him a headache