RUBillsFan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Uh oh...

Jeremiah Tilmon who cancelled his signing to @IlliniMBB on Wednesday could be leaning towards @KUAthletics. Stay tuned @SLU_Billikens

This should not be a surprise.  IF Tilmon is reopening his recruitment, there will be plenty of schools after him.

31 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Uh oh...

Jeremiah Tilmon who cancelled his signing to @IlliniMBB on Wednesday could be leaning towards @KUAthletics. Stay tuned @SLU_Billikens

That sucks but its kind of nice recruiting against these schools, we have been so used to going up against schools in Indiana that no one has heard of.  

52 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Just need Gordon to talk some sense into him. 

leave gordon out of it.   we dont need him to hear about these other schools via proxy.    if it was up to me, i say hide gordon in a closet until next november.  protect what we got,

1 hour ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Uh oh...

-I expect to see several other people walking into Chaifetz tonight, most from the Fred Weber VIP Lot, with leather briefcases to deliver to CMay as it appears we need to up our game, or at least that's what I was asked via email to do

-Rise of the Billikens must mean an increase in leather briefcases

32 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-I expect to see several other people walking into Chaifetz tonight, most from the Fred Weber VIP Lot, with leather briefcases to deliver to CMay as it appears we need to up our game, or at least that's what I was asked via email to do

-Rise of the Billikens must mean an increase in leather briefcases

I have a lot of briefcases but unfortunately there is nothing in them. 

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I won't believe it until Roy Schmidt starts throwing around unfounded accusations.

With Kansas it is hard to imagine any accusations being unfounded. Although Kansas has likely perfected the cheating that goes on (or likely has Adidas doing the legwork), so good luck to Roy Schmidt finding any proof of them cheating. Plus the NCAA would never go after a program like KU unless something forced their hand.

I'm confused here. Roy Schmidt (who called me a moron yesterday for questioning his report) is taking a victory lap saying he was correct. He also claims that this information (that goes against everything he "reported") somehow proves SLU was only involved by illegal means?! Does anyone else follow this old kooks logic?

19 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

I'm confused here. Roy Schmidt (who called me a moron yesterday for questioning his report) is taking a victory lap saying he was correct. He also claims that this information (that goes against everything he "reported") somehow proves SLU was only involved by illegal means?! Does anyone else follow this old kooks logic?

He blocked me last night.  Such a little *****.

1 hour ago, Zink said:

The twitter-sphere is increasingly pessimistic re:Tilmon...

Edit: Links didn't work the first time

Well he feels the need to pronounce himself as a Jesus follower on Twitter.  No way he would post something to make himself look important.