Inching towards the top 25

Crewsorlose

Have you ever sneezed in the middle of a poopie? I have, and yes i've actually tried the valsalva manuever to suppress the sneeze. Me being a violent sneezer could not suppress it and went ahead and sneezed while trying to regulate my bowel movement. The result.....a pinched nerve between my shoulder blades that restricts the movement of my head fron side to side. This is not as simple as you are making it out to be and i have a very real reason for concern for our billikens. I worry and hope they do not have to be put in that off the court dilemma.

I'm still worried about the ice.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JohnnyJumpUp if you pinched a nerve in your back/neck by sneezing while taking a poop, and the result is so severe that it restricts your neck motion, you must be totally out of shape. Some people are, do not take this wrong. Maybe you can apply for disability in this basis? And yes MoyToy12 the ice is something to be worried about in Mexico.

Have you ever sneezed in the middle of a poopie? I have, and yes i've actually tried the valsalva manuever to suppress the sneeze. Me being a violent sneezer could not suppress it and went ahead and sneezed while trying to regulate my bowel movement. The result.....a pinched nerve between my shoulder blades that restricts the movement of my head fron side to side. This is not as simple as you are making it out to be and i have a very real reason for concern for our billikens. I worry and hope they do not have to be put in that off the court dilemma.

Hehe poopie

JohnnyJumpUp if you pinched a nerve in your back/neck by sneezing while taking a poop, and the result is so severe that it restricts your neck motion, you must be totally out of shape. Some people are, do not take this wrong. Maybe you can apply for disability in this basis? And yes MoyToy12 the ice is something to be worried about in Mexico.

Yes, i am not in the best of shape but i do believe this could happen to those in the best of shape. Disability is always an option. Ive been bedridden for the last 63 days and this accupuncture treatment is not showing any real results. I have cried the last three times i've looked at my toilet, hell i woke up from a nightmare, drenched in sweat, screaming something along the lines of "HOLD THE SNEEZE!" My kids came runnimg in the room and asked, "What sneeze daddy?" I told them to go back to bed and prayed that they nor any billiken ever have to know "what sneeze" i was screaming about.

Yes, i am not in the best of shape but i do believe this could happen to those in the best of shape. Disability is always an option. Ive been bedridden for the last 63 days and this accupuncture treatment is not showing any real results. I have cried the last three times i've looked at my toilet, hell i woke up from a nightmare, drenched in sweat, screaming something along the lines of "HOLD THE SNEEZE!" My kids came runnimg in the room and asked, "What sneeze daddy?" I told them to go back to bed and prayed that they nor any billiken ever have to know "what sneeze" i was screaming about.

Where would we be without Billikens.com? I learn soooooo much.

Yes and the ice in commercial freezers is made from tap water... That is what you get when you go someplace (restaurant, bar, whatever) and they give you a drink (water, pepsi, scotch, whatever) in a glass with ice in it.

JohnnyJumpUp have you gone to see a neurosurgeon?

Appying for disability is a great idea Johnny.

Yes and the ice in commercial freezers is made from tap water... That is what you get when you go someplace (restaurant, bar, whatever) and they give you a drink (water, pepsi, scotch, whatever) in a glass with ice in it.

JohnnyJumpUp have you gone to see a neurosurgeon?

Yes, I did see a neurosurgeon at MO Baptist. He stated that I should have tried harder to hold my sneeze until after completing my BM but if it was just too overpowering , as a last resort, I should have stood up immediately from my BM and released the sneeze at full force. That's easy for him to say, not actually being placed into that hellish situation. In my opinion, that would still be an extremely tough decision to make in just a short few seconds. Pray for me.

Yes, I did see a neurosurgeon at MO Baptist. He stated that I should have tried harder to hold my sneeze until after completing my BM but if it was just too overpowering , as a last resort, I should have stood up immediately from my BM and released the sneeze at full force. That's easy for him to say, not actually being placed into that hellish situation. In my opinion, that would still be an extremely tough decision to make in just a short few seconds. Pray for me.

I think we've reached a new distance record for how far from the post's original topic we can meander. This site is the Cheers of all message boards. Can't wait for one of these tech firms to come up w/virtual alcoholic beverages.

I'm still worried about the ice.

I have a terrible feeling that our players may get irritated if they don't have ice in their drinks. This will be bad for team chemistry and may ruin the rest of the season.

I think we've reached a new distance record for how far from the post's original topic we can meander. This site is the Cheers of all message boards. Can't wait for one of these tech firms to come up w/virtual alcoholic beverages.

One guy is definitely reeking of this guy

Cliff_Clavin_in_Cheers.jpg

I heard we are bringing our own ice. Can anyone confirm this?

.....this is how rumors get started

To set the record straight, my insiders tell me that SLU will be bringing their own 'ice trays' and will use them to freeze bottled water

That is a fine and effective thing to do that may prevent GI issues. Glad to hear this. By the way NextYearBill, you may want to let your insiders know that CIPRO is effective treatment for the Mexican GI woes. If anyone starts getting butterflies in the stomach,despite all precautions, they should take CIPRO right away. This may keep them effective and able to play. Just make sure they know this, they probably know, but it is never a bad thing to make sure of it.

This is not in jest, travelers diarrhea affects 25% of international travelers, treatment is CIPRO 500mg twice a day. It is effective, it is easy to carry and a small supply of pills can keep the team in playing shape if something happens. This is a small, not bulky, and inexpensive precautionary measure that may avoid a very bad outcome if something of this nature happens out there. I am not making this up, check CDC, travelers diarrhea treatment.

This is not in jest, travelers diarrhea affects 25% of international travelers, treatment is CIPRO 500mg twice a day. It is effective, it is easy to carry and a small supply of pills can keep the team in playing shape if something happens. This is a small, not bulky, and inexpensive precautionary measure that may avoid a very bad outcome if something of this nature happens out there. I am not making this up, check CDC, travelers diarrhea treatment.

any stats on the physical size of these pills?

radioshack_hot_dog.jpg