Signed LOIs

bauman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of good stuff on Reynolds' Twitter feed tonight. Dude is thrilled to be a Billiken. https://twitter.com/MilesReyRey3

Wow! That was really cool to read. So great to see this level of recruit so excited about joining Billiken Nation!!!! With these types of players coming in, the future is very bright for the Billikens. Welcome to the club Mr. Reynolds.

I do not think he is a PR type of guy. PR guys can be counted upon to have a good catchy line and a manner that invites confidence in them. To think about it this is not far from the description of a con man. I imagine Madoff was great in social situations and had a really glib and well studied line.

I think Miles Reynolds is first and foremost a kid that is enthusiastic and that likes to transmit that enthusiasm to others, particularly to his close friends. He is one kid that likes to share and spread his good fortune. This makes him a LOT better for SLU than any PR type would be, anytime, anywhere.

That's just fantastic. Nice publicity!

I'm not sure the no. 1 recruit looking down on SLU is positive. haha, like I'd attend SLU. That would shock the world...

Is SLU that much beneath the big boys that it would "shock the world" if a top recruit wanted to come to SLU?

I don't view this as positive at all.

I'm not sure the no. 1 recruit looking down on SLU is positive. haha, like I'd attend SLU. That would shock the world...

Is SLU that much beneath the big boys that it would "shock the world" if a top recruit wanted to come to SLU?

If this recruit were publicly deliberating between Duke and Kansas, and out of the blue chose SLU, then yes, i think it would

Yes. It would shock the world if the consensus #1 rated recruit chose SLU. And yes, we are that much beneath the Big Boys when it comes to recruiting the cream of the crop recruits. Outside of Tatum, I guess.

It was just cool (in a whimsical way) to see Okafor with a SLU hat on...

Lighten up Frances.

If a local kid said it, yes it would be annoying. But if a kid from Chicago says it there's no harm in it and its pretty funny.

Glad Bartley is in. He is the most needed and looks to me as possibly the best of this recruiting class. A highly skilled 6'3" or so PG is just what the doctor ordered for next year-he should come in and get lots of playing time. I really look forward to a backcourt (#1-#3) of Bartley, AY and MC with AM, MR and DR filling in. I think we are in great shape in the backcourt for the next 4 years.