Miles Reynolds commits to the Billikens!!!!!!!!!!!!

This young man deserves his own topic. This is fantastic news--great work by the staff, particularly coach Crews and coach Cheaney. We now have 5 excellent recruits for 2014, all players with significant upside potential. Combined with Ash, Reggie, Tanner and Mike C that makes 8 excellent recruits for this staff in only a few months. I hope everyone will give props to the coach and the staff!

These coaches are putting in work. Platt and Bronson are really getting it done. Cheaney is opening a whole new set of doors. Cheaney was the lead on MR. Crews closed the deal. The last 10 months have been off the charts for Crews.

These guys are hitting the class of '15 hard too. They never stop.

Look for McCaw to be priority #1. We have been checking in on him a ton.

This is a new era of Billiken Basketball!

Just imagine what could happen if the new president is actually a fan of athletics and basketball in particular.

This is exciting stuff.

Roy Schmidt (IL Prep Bullseye) tweeted this morning that Miles Reynolds is a legit 6'3". Apparently some twittering had been going on about him only being 5'11" or something.

2015 will be an interesting class. Assuming we fill the last 2014 scholarship and there is no attrition, we have 2 spots to give. I'm seeing our name tied to Nixon quite a bit, so we're pushing hard for him. My impression is that we're just one of many after Boudreaux and he's visited quite a few other places, so that seems like a massive long shot. Not sure who else besides Nixon is being prioritized in that class at this point.