Recruiting - 2016

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller's prediction has me feeling a little better.

Not sure what particular insight he would have, but he's a knowledgeable guy. Also, he just partnered up with the Majerus Foundation for his annual high school basketball tourney, which was pretty cool to see.

I thought this site was interesting. Apparently two of the 4 national "experts" that have predicted Tatum's destination in the last 2 days have picked SLU. One "expert" writer for UNC and picked the Tarheels...

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Jayson-Tatum-at-Chaminade-College-Prep-School-40879/CurrentExpertPredictions

Some of those picks are dated. I wonder if those that picked Kansas 18 months ago would side with SLU if asked now.

Justin Tatum just retweeted this video. This video is ummmm...I hope it works.

I wonder who put that together and had all those family pictures available. I certainly liked the last 30 seconds or so.

Some of those picks are dated. I wonder if those that picked Kansas 18 months ago would side with SLU if asked now.

Looking at the list Corey Evans has him going to SLU but made his pick 8/9/14.

I suspect some people make their picks at an early date and still believe it to be true, hence no reason to change, while others make picks and are too lazy to go back in and correct when it becomes obvious the pick is wrong (i.e. anyone that picked Kansas).

This list should be viewed for entertainment purposes only and I highly doubt any of those people have true inside info. Heck, the two recent SLU picks may just be a reaction to Jeff Borzello's recent ESPN Insider article that said Jayson really likes Imos.

I suspect some people make their picks at an early date and still believe it to be true, hence no reason to change, while others make picks and are too lazy to go back in and correct when it becomes obvious the pick is wrong (i.e. anyone that picked Kansas).

This list should be viewed for entertainment purposes only and I highly doubt any of those people have true inside info. Heck, the two recent SLU picks may just be a reaction to Jeff Borzello's recent ESPN Insider article that said Jayson really likes Imos.

Exactly. And some of the recent Duke picks may just be in reaction to Duke holding the majority of the votes. All these guys get ranked on their accuracy so some may just side with majority when they don't actually know.

It's definitely interesting and entertaining though.

That was the creepiest video I've ever seen

Not quite the creepiest, but pretty creepy. Even more so when, somehow, the audio from that Pringle's ad played over the top of the start of the video, sounding suspiciously like a barrage of gunfire.

I agree that the last 30 seconds were inspiring, but I had a really hard time making it that far. And the music was pretty wuss for the #1 recruit in the nation (the hell with anyone who ranks him any lower. :) )

Not quite the creepiest, but pretty creepy. Even more so when, somehow, the audio from that Pringle's ad played over the top of the start of the video, sounding suspiciously like a barrage of gunfire.

I agree that the last 30 seconds were inspiring, but I had a really hard time making it that far. And the music was pretty wuss for the #1 recruit in the nation (the hell with anyone who ranks him any lower. :) )

In fairness, former Marquette coach Kevin O'Neill's use of "I've Had the Time of My Life" in a recruiting video in "Hoop Dreams" was a worse use of a popular song.

And that "Dayton Swim Club" video that Jimbo once posted ranks among the creepiest things I've ever seen.

Justin Tatum just retweeted this video. This video is ummmm...I hope it works.

SAINT TATUM doing WORK at 1:43. Nice. Also, that song worked for Julius Erving in NBA SUPERSTARS, even though that was by far the lamest song on that entire video.

SAINT TATUM doing WORK at 1:43. Nice. Also, that song worked for Julius Erving in NBA SUPERSTARS, even though that was by far the lamest song on that entire video.

we all know i prefer the barkley mix. hot sh.it.

I wonder who put that together and had all those family pictures available. I certainly liked the last 30 seconds or so.