Recruiting - 2014

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Crews is in Indy watching Mack Mercer

Saint Louis' Jim Crews watching recently offered Mack Mercer (2014) of Plymouth. Belmont, Iowa also. Chris Collins of NW watching McIntosh.

Collapse

Aaron Brennan is also playing in that game. I don't think Brennan has an offer.

C'mon, Broy, that's weak. Brannen was a jerk.

You obviously never viewed our opponents fan's feelings on Conklin. And to deny that Conklin didn't play "physical" was ignoring the obvious.

Both Cody and Brian were the kind of players you loved on your team but you would hate as opponents. Sure glad they were billikens

Both Cody and Brian were the kind of players you loved on your team but you would hate as opponents. Sure glad they were billikens

Oh, I don't know. When Jason Sutherland and Derek Grimm were Tigers, I didn't really like them, even though I was a Tigers fan. I wasn't necessarily glad to have them. I felt they were dirty; I don't feel that way about Conklin and Ellis.

BU is rankied 51 in USNWR and has over a billion in their endowment. Very solid school. Culturally, the town's devotion is split among the schools but the fiercest battle is between BU and BC.

BC- Has football, great hockey (important in Boston) and that old school Irish-Catholic Bostonian feel to it.

BU- Is downtown, rather than on the town outskirts, also has great hockey, has that super-progressive liberal Bostonian feel to it.

Harvard, MIT, and Tufts, the town loves them because they are bragging points for the City as the "Athens of America" and all but no one really cares about them unless they went there. Northeastern kind of hangs around also.

Source: Former Bostonian.

BC is in Newton, Mass. Not Boston.

Other than Northeastern, UMass Boston, and Suffolx Universities, there is very little inside Boston proper. Both MIT and Harvard are in Cambridge, BU is in Brookline or Allston, Tufts is in Medford, BC is in Newton, etc... It is all part of the Boston metro area.

Other than Northeastern, UMass Boston, and Suffolx Universities, there is very little inside Boston proper. Both MIT and Harvard are in Cambridge, BU is in Brookline or Allston, Tufts is in Medford, BC is in Newton, etc... It is all part of the Boston metro area.

I know...I lived in Worcester for three years. Quite familiar with the inner workings of the Hub of academia. ;) it irks BC kids when you tell them "you didn't actually go to school IN Boston."

Worcester: Clark U. and WPI, nice places, also the old armor museum. As far as I am concerned, the most attractive feature in the whole area (Massachusetts) is the sea.

western Massachusetts has some charm, too. Amherst has some historical anecdotes with Emily Dickinson, etc. The turnpike from Stockbridge to Boston, according to James Taylor, is also quite beautiful when covered with snow.

Oh, I don't know. When Jason Sutherland and Derek Grimm were Tigers, I didn't really like them, even though I was a Tigers fan. I wasn't necessarily glad to have them. I felt they were dirty;

abjocy.gif

never thought i'd see a well integrated blink 182 reference.