Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Mihoff and Mike Hunt are supposed to be coming in for a tandem visit this weekend. Rumblings of an asian player, Phuc Ahl coming in, too. Other than that, I haven't heard anything. Getting pretty slim out there...

A friend I played soccer with in grade school lost his wife a few years back. Beth Snockers. Ken's mother's name was Norma. At the after funeral gathering I was waiting around waiting for a chance to say goodbye to Ken when I realized how cruel he was to his daughter by naming her Elizabeth Norma Snockers or E. Norma Snockers.

A friend I played soccer with in grade school lost his wife a few years back. Beth Snockers. Ken's mother's name was Norma. At the after funeral gathering I was waiting around waiting for a chance to say goodbye to Ken when I realized how cruel he was to his daughter by naming her Elizabeth Norma Snockers or E. Norma Snockers.

In keeping with the trend of Haagen-Dazs' five-ingredient ice cream, there's a new five-ingredient dog food that's about to come onto the market. They're calling it V-Alpo.

In keeping with the trend of Haagen-Dazs' five-ingredient ice cream, there's a new five-ingredient dog food that's about to come onto the market. They're calling it V-Alpo.

So how did it taste?

Lol... My sister wanted to name her daughter Mona... Until she married a man with the last name Groner.

she also probably decided she didn't want a lesbian librarian on her hands, and more importantly, in her wallet for the next 60 years.

Jack Mihoff and Mike Hunt are supposed to be coming in for a tandem visit this weekend. Rumblings of an asian player, Phuc Ahl coming in, too. Other than that, I haven't heard anything. Getting pretty slim out there...

I would love to hear how Gus Phelps announces Mike Hunt now in for the Billikens. Not so much Phuc Ahl, since it would come out Fook Ahell or something similar.

Boy, this thread is going down a bad path. We're all going to hell and Jimbo's gonna be the trailblazer. Hurry the fouck up and sign someone, so we can move on to the next preseason dumber than dumb threads. I seriously think all we need to escape this dark pit we're in is for the Bills to go on a pre-season pre-season foreign trip.

I actually feel all right about that. I knew it was going to be a BCS conference program, but if I were to pick one, it might be a mediocre program in Lubbock. The only thing that can sell TT is Tubby.

I actually feel all right about that. I knew it was going to be a BCS conference program, but if I were to pick one, it might be a mediocre program in Lubbock. The only thing that can sell TT is Tubby.

I think you're right. Tubby had a lot more "name" behind him in Lexington.

Thailand preferably, Jimbo would have such joy over posting about how we're doing in Bangkok. "No... no... you too big."

two words, seven syllables.

quadrifurcated penis.

which reminds me. four letters and two words. fuok, i had no idea the urge was led by a black guy. that's cool, i can hear it now.

I think the folks in Lubbock would be ecstatic if they were a mediocre team one of these years.