Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Patience"!?!?! Really? You've been on this board how long and you expect us to have patience?? Thought you were smarter than that! ;)

I'm not smarter than that. I was just trying to win. If I really had patience, I wouldn't be scouring the internets daily for any information whatsoever on our recruiting targets.

This thread has run its course - if we have to have pages and pages of talk about what to drink and what band is playing where then I say it is no longer a recruiting thread. I only keep looking at it because I keep thinking there might actually be some news but apparently the idea of getting it to a certain number of pages or posts has now taken over its original intent - discussing who we are recruiting. Lets start a new thread for recruiting and let those want to play around do their thing on this old thread.

+1111

Paul Jesperson has chosen Northern Iowa over USC.

SLU was in Hakim Saintil's final two before he made the decision to go to prep school. I'm starting to wish he had chosen us, as our odds with Randy Onwuasor get longer.

SLU was in Hakim Saintil's final two before he made the decision to go to prep school. I'm starting to wish he had chosen us, as our odds with Randy Onwuasor get longer.

Did Santil really have a commitable offer?

Recruits deciding to go different directions when it comes to the final decision over 2 schools.

“We have released Jared from his men’s basketball scholarship and wish him nothing” Crews said.

Back to the matter of single malt scotch, Costco has some really good Kirkland brand 18 year old single malt Speyside scotch, at the incredibly inexpensive price of $32.95. It is kept in Kentucky bourbon casks for 17 years and the finish year is in a sherry cask. It is incredibly smooth, compares favorably to McCallan 18 which goes for about over 4 times that a bottle. A nice way to test the water in single malt scotch.

Recruits deciding to go different directions when it comes to the final decision over 2 schools.

“We have released Jared from his men’s basketball scholarship and wish him nothing” Crews said.

It is pretty clear that Drew was released for reasons other than freeing up a scholarship. I highly doubt that recruits and especially their parents are put off by the fact that SLU cut loose a guy who was slacking in the classroom and in practice.

It is also clear that you are becoming a troll.

Back to the matter of single malt scotch, Costco has some really good Kirkland brand 18 year old single malt Speyside scotch, at the incredibly inexpensive price of $32.95. It is kept in Kentucky bourbon casks for 17 years and the finish year is in a sherry cask. It is incredibly smooth, compares favorably to McCallan 18 which goes for about over 4 times that a bottle. A nice way to test the water in single malt scotch.

Costco sucks....won't take Visa. *******

Costco for scotch? Really?

Back to the topic at hand.......not really I know nothing of our recruiting.......

I will say this though...Just got back from the skyview drivin in Belleville and their new digital projection and sound equipment are amazing. You've got to see it to believe it. The quality is better than some indoor screens.......