Rick Majerus Interview -- Who is this clown "EMak"?

http://www.emakshow....h-rick-majerus/

I have never heard of "EMak" before today, but this kid sounds like some kind of wanna-be shock jock. He tries to goat Majerus into controversial racial commentary, and Rick does a classy job of calling out the guy on this b.s. Nice job Rick! I don't expect this guy to get another interview out of SLU.

E-Mac is terrible. I heard the interview and had I been Majerus, I would have hung up on the punk.

Rick handled it like a pro. He called the guy out but didn't over react, so this guy could use it against him. I wish more people would have heard the interview. Majerus schooled this guy.

E-Mac should send Rick a check for the lesson he taught him.

http://www.emakshow....h-rick-majerus/

I have never heard of "EMak" before today, but this kid sounds like some kind of wanna-be shock jock. He tries to goat Majerus into controversial racial commentary, and Rick does a classy job of calling out the guy on this b.s. Nice job Rick! I don't expect this guy to get another interview out of SLU.

He's just some doucher on 1380 trying to make a name for himself in the local sports media. Basically, just trying to out-****** all of the other d-bags on the radio. Think of Tim McKernan but way, WAY worse.

Just finished listening to the interview. I agree with the previous post that stated that coach handled it like a pro. E-Mak is an absolute hack. Once he got to the topic he wanted to go on and on about (the 'death' of the white American basketball player), he just kept hammering at it, trying to get Majerus to make some kind of statement that could be quoted later on. Overall, I found it distasteful and disgusting. Glad Majerus called him out on it and made him look like the POS he is.

He's just some doucher on 1380 trying to make a name for himself in the local sports media. Basically, just trying to out-****** all of the other d-bags on the radio. Think of Tim McKernan but way, WAY worse.

That is correct, but I was thinking more like Andy Strickland... but worse. :wacko:

Just finished listening to the interview. I agree with the previous post that stated that coach handled it like a pro. E-Mak is an absolute hack. Once he got to the topic he wanted to go on and on about (the 'death' of the white American basketball player), he just kept hammering at it, trying to get Majerus to make some kind of statement that could be quoted later on. Overall, I found it distasteful and disgusting. Glad Majerus called him out on it and made him look like the POS he is.

They even use that angle in their teaser. You can tell they were trying to manufacture a story. Pathetic.

Most 6th graders could own Emak. The guy has no knowledge and is a complete embarrassment.

Surprisingly Majerus goes on his show on a regular basis, at least 3-4 times a year. I have no idea why.

Yikes just listened to this. Put on some good headphones and at about 21:47 you can hear EMak's piss dribbling down his pants.

Coach Majerus did a good job. My thing is this: What is 1380-2? Does that mean it's not on regular air? I've been a studio guest or guest host on an internet radio station, but I recognize that the reach is very limited (and not particularly many people listen to talk radio at all anymore, in this age of portable media) compared to "regular" radio. How many people even heard this interview? I suspect the number of people who will have heard that interview went up about 1000% because of the link in this thread!

Coach Majerus did a good job. My thing is this: What is 1380-2? Does that mean it's not on regular air? I've been a studio guest or guest host on an internet radio station, but I recognize that the reach is very limited (and not particularly many people listen to talk radio at all anymore, in this age of portable media) compared to "regular" radio. How many people even heard this interview? I suspect the number of people who will have heard that interview went up about 1000% because of the link in this thread!

1380 recently changed its call numbers to WFNX and they are trying to brand themselves better along with KFNS that is what the 1380-2 means that you are referring to. I find it nearly impossible to listen to 1380 in most locations around town. Their ratings don't even register with arbitron. There are probably just a handful of people listening to the shows on 1380. EMak is very much a radio show, it is over the airwaves, not just an internet show.

That was one of the best interviews RM's given. Forget Emac, RM was superb. I don't know if Emac was trying to bait RM into a Jimmy the Greek type comment about anatomical differences, but RM gave a reasoned rational argument. Other tidbits, Andre Miller's helping him w/ a WC kid. Good to hear, and if I was Broy, I'm hoping I never run into Angie.

Other tidbits, Andre Miller's helping him w/ a WC kid. Good to hear, and if I was Broy, I'm hoping I never run into Angie.

I'm pretty sure Backhand had apple pucker poisoning after that interview given the number of AM references.

I hope one of these times RM says, "I'm glad you asked about him. Andre Miller, drink up Billikens billiboard, is one of the most cerebral..."