Game vs SIUC on TV or online anywhere?

crymdg2

Found this on the SIU site. I think tomorrow will be available for $10.

http://client.stretc...ent/siu.portal#

Thanks.

For those that haven't done this before I'd wait until game time tomorrow to see if a free link shows up anywhere (it often has in the past). If you do buy the package make sure you don't get a monthly subscription or cancel shortly after if you do. Some of these sites are real slimy as they get you on recurring payments. A couple years ago I paid for a SLU/Mizzou St. game and two month laters realized they were charging me $10 a month for all-access to their games. Yet another reason to hate MSU.

I will post a site if one is available but right now there is none listed (one site, which seems to be pretty comprehensive, has every A-10 game tonight BUT SLU-SIUC).

you would think Chaifetz would have figured out just buying a stadium and getting Majerus was only part of the deal and that Biondi would never give us the money for the radio and TV exposure we need to be a truly top 50 program.

Supposedly, SLU worked hard to try to get this game on Channel 11. Channel 11 didn't want to air because it is a rating period.

I wonder if the Athletic Department has ever tried Channel 46? I have seen some Big 12 games on there. They would seem to have plenty of available air-time on that channel.

Supposedly, SLU worked hard to try to get this game on Channel 11. Channel 11 didn't want to air because it is a rating period.

A ratings period?

Does anyone even watch anything on channel 11?

Id like to think a SLU SIUC game could out draw channel 11 news at seven and some pre-teen soap opera at 8.

Channel 11 worried about ratings is funny to me.

I blame the A10 on this also.

How come when we play a Horizon or a WCC school, they have free streams with excellent quality?

I did it once, fork out $10, and the stream was on perpetual buffer or they were clueless on what to show.

If you pay for the stream, and it sucks, write to them and you will get your money back. I paid for a SLU A-10 tournament game a couple of years back and didn't have sound/ lots of buffering the entire first half...wrote a nasty email complaint and was refunded immediately, PLUS got to watch the 2nd half with sound and no issues :)

A ratings period?

Does anyone even watch anything on channel 11?

Id like to think a SLU SIUC game could out draw channel 11 news at seven and some pre-teen soap opera at 8.

Channel 11 worried about ratings is funny to me.

You may not want to be too faithful in SLU TV ratings. Dan Cesear had a bitter column about it last year where SLU got outdrawn by some old movie.

You may not want to be too faithful in SLU TV ratings. Dan Cesear had a bitter column about it last year where SLU got outdrawn by some old movie.

I have a feeling gossip girl and anything about vampires would destroy SLU in ratings.