New Seats

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

steve KUDOS for the seating chart! anyone else notice that the billikens.com posters are not in the highroller seats! :lol:

you can add crymdg to 203 row g 19 and 20

actually pretty nice seats for first picking yesterday!

Agreed. But do you think a good amount of the lurkers are the Blue/Gold seat guys or simply other fans - season tickets or not.

I think a number of people don't post, due to the criticism and sarcasm that exists on the Board. I only post when I know something to be untrue or I have information that is new to the Board.

Frankly, I think it may be a generational thing. I assume most participating regularly are in their mid 30's and younger. Based on my perception of this Board, the rudeness and lack of respect is disappointing. I continue to read the posts, because I'm starving for information. In large part because RM doesn't communicate with the supporters and casual fan. He does give an occassional interview, but if you're around him enough, it's the same stories everytime.

Frankly, I think it may be a generational thing. I assume most participating regularly are in their mid 30's and younger.

Taj, BillikenRoy, SLUFanSkip, Quickdraw, willie, MajorMajerus and the not as frequently present AlumniFan and I thank you -- I think. :lol:

Taj, BillikenRoy, SLUFanSkip, Quickdraw, willie, MajorMajerus and the not as frequently present AlumniFan and I thank you -- I think. :lol:

Also Billikan. Where has he been? I miss his information.

I think a number of people don't post, due to the criticism and sarcasm that exists on the Board. I only post when I know something to be untrue or I have information that is new to the Board.

Frankly, I think it may be a generational thing. I assume most participating regularly are in their mid 30's and younger. Based on my perception of this Board, the rudeness and lack of respect is disappointing. I continue to read the posts, because I'm starving for information. In large part because RM doesn't communicate with the supporters and casual fan. He does give an occassional interview, but if you're around him enough, it's the same stories everytime.

This board is pretty tame. In addition, alot of sarcasm and criticism is between friends, so it's not really as bad as it may seem to a casual observer. There is a decent size group on here who are all friends and may from time to time ride one another hard, but it's probably no different than it would be if we were all at a bar talking sports.