GDT: SLU v. George Mason

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

Why? His best shot is to be a star at SLU. 

Bc more times than not after a coaching change players leave. And he’s good enough to go to a bigger school. I’m not betting on it, but it’s more likely he leaves than stays 

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

College hoops loves to cover for Travis. 

He's just someone these guys know from Kentucky to the movie to coaching. Familiarity 

Remember when we were playing Louisville, Cincy, Marquette, Memphis and practicing in West Pine Gym flying commercial? We thought man if we just had an on campus facility we could be a contender? Instead of a bum.

Just now, CenHudDude said:

Source?

Read somewhere that their NIL budget this season is between $200,000-250,00.  I am not going looking for it right now.  Fell free to do it yourself.  A longtime donor to the program stated on here this week that the SLU NIL budget was more than the $500,000 that Troy hinted it was last spring. 

2 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Read somewhere that their NIL budget this season is between $200,000-250,00.  I am not going looking for it right now.  Fell free to do it yourself.  A longtime donor to the program stated on here this week that the SLU NIL budget was more than the $500,000 that Troy hinted it was last spring. 

Thx.  I’ll take your word for it.

9 minutes ago, slu72 said:

College hoops loves to cover for Travis. 

Because they are not billikens fans.   As far as I was concerned, Mizzou should have kept Kim Anderson forever.

Just now, CenHudDude said:

Doubtful we will on the road unless Parker comes back at full strength.

We need Parker to steal a home win the rest of the year