Join A Grassroots Movement for Change of AD and MBB Coach

TheA_Bomb

Did anyone notice the SLU AD Christmas YouTube Video?  It only has 300 or so views as of my last check and it has no likes.  Ford bumbles through a message in which he says blessed about 253 times (our current net rating coincidentally).

That's just sad for a D1 Athletic Department.  My kid could put a Lego stop motion video on YouTube that would have more views.  The social media marketing is horrific under Director May.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Did anyone notice the SLU AD Christmas YouTube Video?  It only has 300 or so views as of my last check and it has no likes.  Ford bumbles through a message in which he says blessed about 253 times (our current net rating coincidentally).

That's just sad for a D1 Athletic Department.  My kid could put a Lego stop motion video on YouTube that would have more views.  The social media marketing is horrific under Director May.

#TeamBlessed 

NextYearBill likes this

2 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

My favorite part is when the AD twitter RTs a halftime lead score and not the final losing score. 

slu92 and NextYearBill like this

17 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Go Big Blue.

I couldn’t tell who was Chris May and who was the billiken statue at the beginning….what a dork. Seriously. Could SLU have a bigger dork as their AD? It’s time to just call it all out. Low rent, no attention to details and what with the stupid “roll bills?” Cheap knock off of Alabama. Stupid. 

NextYearBill likes this

22 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Chris May might be the luckiest guy in the world. Only slu would hire and keep such an arrogant, wanna be, coat tail riding, nerd like him all these years. I blame BoT who listen and believe all his bs excuses and stories over the years. It’s amazing how some, even on this board defend the guy like he’s been SLU’s savior. He’s only stayed at slu bc nobody else would hire him! Trust me he’s tried getting out several times and is stuck at SLU. They have no clue as well. I was with a few people that know May from when their kids went to school together at Ladue….said he is so arrogant and a big time name dropper. I’m telling you it’s all lining up. This is what happens when bullied nerds get in positions of power. 

13 minutes ago, slu92 said:

I couldn’t tell who was Chris May and who was the billiken statue at the beginning….what a dork. Seriously. Could SLU have a bigger dork as their AD? It’s time to just call it all out. Low rent, no attention to details and what with the stupid “roll bills?” Cheap knock off of Alabama. Stupid. 

Roll Bills is awesome. It wasn’t created by the athletics department. It started ironically around SLU when I was there, and caught on with soccer teams, mostly heard it from the ladies. SLU Womens Soccer has made it their own thing in the last 5 years or so. It’s tongue in cheek and fun. 

5 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Roll Bills is awesome. It wasn’t created by the athletics department. It started ironically around SLU when I was there, and caught on with soccer teams, mostly heard it from the ladies. SLU Womens Soccer has made it their own thing in the last 5 years or so. It’s tongue in cheek and fun. 

Yeah, but that doesn't fit the narrative.

2 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Yes, one so far….someone on here posted that this guy had the highest ranking for a SLU recruit since C. Gordin:

https://247sports.com/Player/jaquavis-williford-46143006/

Surely more portal action in 2024.

Thank you.   We have signed 3 stars before.   A bit skinny he will need to bulk up some.  Hope so 

58 minutes ago, sludevil said:

Trilly Donovan noting today that it’s “tournament or bust” for Ford. Seems promising (and definitive).

Where'd he say this? I wonder where he's getting his information from. I know he had said before that he'd heard from folks around the conference that they thought this was Travis' make or break year. But I am finding it hard to see how this would make it's way out of the AD.

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Where'd he say this? I wonder where he's getting his information from. I know he had said before that he'd heard from folks around the conference that they thought this was Travis' make or break year. But I am finding it hard to see how this would make it's way out of the AD.

https://burnerball.com/january-coaching-carousel-breakdown/

5 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Yeah I really don't think he has a SLU source on this and is just kinda drawing conclusions based on other people in the conference. Which is pretty much what Travis was fighting in the recruiting space. "He's likely not going to be around after this year".