GDT: SLU v. Wichita State

SluSignGuy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalger is so fun to watch because at any moment he goes from actually decent to a walk on that’s only allowed to walk on cause the coach is his uncle who owes money to the kids parents and does this to help the debt but still knows he owes 400k more and things aren’t looking good 

JMM28 likes this

29 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Shockers shooting 10% from 3PT so that's something positive for SLU

Question for the group: is there bad 3pt shooting because of SLU defense, are they just bad tonight shooting 3’s, or a combination of both? I’m going with the Shockers are just tossing up garbage, but what does everyone else think?

Just now, Lord Elrond said:

Question for the group: is there bad 3pt shooting because of SLU defense, are they just bad tonight shooting 3’s, or a combination of both? I’m going with the Shockers are just tossing up garbage, but what does everyone else think?

Well they’re almost at 40% from 3 now… so who knows. 

Just now, Lord Elrond said:

Never mind, I see where that have figured out how to shoot better