Transfers - 2023

ACE

5 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Maybe he will graduate in December and then becomes no different than a grad transfer who would be immediately eligible?

Could be. Can’t think of another good reason. Good for him IF, he has done his academic work and will graduate. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Could be. Can’t think of another good reason. Good for him IF, he has done his academic work and will graduate. 

Seeing as he was a 2018 recruit, I would like to think that a December graduation is on the table! He got to UCF in January (his last game at Louisiana was on December 14, 2021), so presumably he has accumulated time sitting out?

38 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I am seeing a 2016 recruit, DeAndre Williams for Memphis, had his waiver denied. You have to move on from here young man!

I get it. When I was 25 and working 8-5 I would have done anything to go back to my carefree college days.

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I would not be surprised if the appeal has already been denied as well.

On the SLU Twitter Thinktank, didn’t Carter mention that he heard if a team hadn’t heard back by last Sunday Night, the answer on the waiver was “NO” and that they should file an appeal right away?

Was talking to a coach last night who’s in a waiver appeal battle. They’re judging mental health appeals based on location. “Why is it better for his mental health that he’s ____ when home is ___” and there’s no rhyme or reason.

Martinez who got cleared for Utah State transferred from Utah to Maryland when his dad was fired as assistant coach. Looks like they considered that part and didn’t count transfer 1 against him. 

As usual the NCAA is fuoked up. 

2 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-perhaps there's hope

-we play them next month

I just googled Batcho, and he redshirted his year at Arizona.  He has only played two years at Texas Tech.  This is pretty similar to the NC football player didn't play at school #1, was first denied and then allowed.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/daniel-batcho-1.html