GDT: Dayton was a top 5 team and still missed the tourney

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Schasz said:

We've scored 12 points in the 2nd half...Awful!!!

I’d love to make a comment about how this is a offense ran by the “best PG perhaps in our lifetime”, but that may be construed as negative…and honestly the whole team sucked.  Yuri got beat statistically by the opposing PG who sat the last 7 min and that’s after Yuri had 3 very early assists.

Just now, JMM28 said:

Pitino is going to the big east if he goes anywhere. Georgetown or St Johns. 

The thing that scares me about guys Pitino’s age age is that they are often more interested in getting one last big payday than putting in the work to win after they sign the contract.

JMM28 likes this

1 minute ago, brianstl said:

The thing that scares me about guys Pitino’s age age is that they are often more interested in getting one last big payday than putting in the work to win after they sign the contract.

Then bring Beard. Any of these names would be an upgrade.

Ford has to get fired after the season is over. Hope they put a committee together together because I did not like the Ford hire by May. Not sure I trust him to make a good hire even though I'm sure there will be good choices like a Chris Beard out there!

Bizziken likes this

Pitino hasn’t lost his fire to win. Not in his DNA. But he ain’t coming to SLU. I wished we he would but it’s a dream. Tonight was embarrassing. I actually switched off at about the 10 min mark second half. Haven’t done that since Crews last year.