College Sports Madness Top 144 Countdown 2022-23

I’ll play…

UMass, Rhode Island, and St Bonaventure are the most likely candidates.

St B made tournament last year, but lost everyone. I’ll say they don’t make it. Richmond needed AQ to go to NCAA, but that still means 2 tournament A10 teams are not on this list. 

I’ll pick UMass with Frank Martin due to Fernandes returning on two good front court transfers from BC and Louisville. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Archie Miller and Rhode Island are the mystery 7th team though. 

12 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

I’ll play…

St B made tournament last year, but lost everyone. I’ll say they don’t make it. Richmond needed AQ to go to NCAA, but that still means 2 tournament A10 teams are not on this list. 

I’ll pick UMass with Frank Martin due to Fernandes returning on two good front court transfers from BC and Louisville. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Archie Miller and Rhode Island are the mystery 7th team though. 

I'd add Richmond to the list of potential teams to sneak onto this list.  They lost a ton (Gilyard, Golden, Cayo), but do return Burton who might be the frontrunner for A10 POY.

26 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

I’ll play…

Rhody already clocked in at 133, 8th in A10.  So you get a mulligan. I’ll go with RIchmond, no make that UMass, or can they tie?

SLU_Lax likes this

Has to be Richmond.  Burton, Grace, Gustavson all return and that is better than Fernandes.  Plus the 7-foot transfer from Lafayette.  Short of Fernandes, you could add in TJ Weeks to the Umass roster but the rest are mostly transfers or far-down-the-bench players.  Might be tough playing for Frank Martin in such an atmosphere.