SLU vs St. Bona 2/1

Slufan10

8 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

If accurate, it provides persuasive evidence that SLU wasn't trying to avoid a tough game when it left Richmond.

Only the troll's were putting forth the avoidance issue. No way SLU avoids a Q1 game. No where, no how.

The maybe St B game on Monday is not (yet) on the Atlantic 10 website schedule.  But that could change before I hit Submit Reply. 

The Bonnies play GM today as a patch game, and at St. Joe on Wednesday. So yes they are open on Monday, and that would be 3 games in 5 days.  Kind like what our schedule will soon look like.

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

we should make this thread for resceduleing. 

They need to try and get 3 in.

I know it’s hard but with Saturday up in the air it would be nice if they had a fall back. 
Work for Monday and either Wednesday or Thursday and then hopefully play Saturday as scheduled. 

ESPN+ showing us at the Bonnies on 02/01. Who the F knows anymore. I feel like we're one of those travelling semi pro baseball teams back in the 30's. Just get on the bus and drive from town to town until you find a local factory team that wants a game. 

10 minutes ago, slu72 said:

ESPN+ showing us at the Bonnies on 02/01. Who the F knows anymore. I feel like we're one of those travelling semi pro baseball teams back in the 30's. Just get on the bus and drive from town to town until you find a local factory team that wants a game. 

That game is not happening according to the st Bonny AD

19 minutes ago, slu72 said: