Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
crymdg2

Jimmerson Question

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

I've been out of town for quite some time, but someone told me he recently dropped is student status to possibly transfer?  Is there any merit to this?  Please Lord, Jesus, God I hope not.   

I have no inside info, but I follow every SLU person I can think of on Twitter, and I've heard nothing of the sort. That's the best I can give. Someone else may have better answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reinert310 said:

I have no inside info, but I follow every SLU person I can think of on Twitter, and I've heard nothing of the sort. That's the best I can give. Someone else may have better answers.

This is his Twitter. Screenshot_20200217-174417.thumb.png.6789554fcaf7c8dd74ca21381e68cdb8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

I've been out of town for quite some time, but someone told me he recently dropped is student status to possibly transfer?  Is there any merit to this?  Please Lord, Jesus, God I hope not.   

Lol GTFO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the F would he even consider transferring from a team that will be easily top 25 next year, and on top of the A10 talent-wise by a long shot?

 

Blocked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Is Dr. Holly Hills a troll? It's so hard for me to keep track.

Scanning through his posts, I'm leaning towards not a troll.  But maybe he's that "one" that's gullible enough to be trolled (by the person who passed along that "information").

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it likely that Dr. HH typed in Jimmerson instead of Jimerson and found no student?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, glazedandconfused said:

Clearly not...neither of them will have their last year of eligibility be their 5th year in college. 

 

My concern is I don't necessarily think it's safe to say we will be on the level of Wichita State and VCU in 3 years. I really hope we are, but I don't think it's crazy to think we might not be. If we are, I have no fears of GJ leaving a top A10 team.
 

You sure have alot of concerns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Scanning through his posts, I'm leaning towards not a troll.  But maybe he's that "one" that's gullible enough to be trolled (by the person who passed along that "information").

I've been in that situation before myself. That being said, find it highly unlikely he would transfer. Especially now, when he's missed half the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimerson has a clearly defined role on a team that is clearly going to need him shooting going forward. He was playing HUGE minutes for a freshman before going down. This is a team that’s going to be even better next year. Why in fouks name would anyone believe he’d leave that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

I've been out of town for quite some time, but someone told me he recently dropped is student status to possibly transfer?  Is there any merit to this?  Please Lord, Jesus, God I hope not.   

I’ve been told that during his time away from basketball he has rediscovered his first love...cooking.

At the end of the year he will be moving to France and entering culinary school. 
 When he graduates the plan is to move back to Virginia and open up a restaurant specializing in gourmet corn dogs and pork rinds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dlarry said:

I’ve been told that during his time away from basketball he has rediscovered his first love...cooking.

At the end of the year he will be moving to France and entering culinary school. 
 When he graduates the plan is to move back to Virginia and open up a restaurant specializing in gourmet corn dogs and pork rinds. 

I'd eat there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I’ve been told that during his time away from basketball he has rediscovered his first love...cooking.

At the end of the year he will be moving to France and entering culinary school. 
 When he graduates the plan is to move back to Virginia and open up a restaurant specializing in gourmet corn dogs and pork rinds. 

Virginia doesn’t really seem like a corndog loving state, I hope he did his research.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Second of all, if he dropped his status, meaning he’s just a student, he wouldn’t be chilling in upstate Massachusetts honoring French right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Second of all, if he dropped his status, meaning he’s just a student, he wouldn’t be chilling in upstate Massachusetts honoring French right now 

Do injured players travel with the team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kmbilliken said:

Do injured players travel with the team?

Yes, but the person said he heard he dropped his status.

 

jimerson has gone on most road trips with team, just not the ones right after surgery 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Yes, but the person said he heard he dropped his status.

 

jimerson has gone on most road trips with team, just not the ones right after surgery 

Did he go on this one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...