Jimmerson Question

crymdg2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Scanning through his posts, I'm leaning towards not a troll.  But maybe he's that "one" that's gullible enough to be trolled (by the person who passed along that "information").

Not trolling you turds...  I just have limited access to the internet right now, insta and twitter is blocked.  I have a family member that works at SLU that said something about Jimerson.  Clearly just garbage.  Glad I entertained you for a while.

10 minutes ago, almaman said:

As we approach March was wondering whatever happened to talk the he may be able to play by the Big Dance?

I don't recall there ever being such consideration (by those associated with the team).  Once they decided to pursue a hardship waiver, there was to be no more thought about his returning to action this year.  Periodt.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:34 PM, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Not trolling you turds...  I just have limited access to the internet right now, insta and twitter is blocked.  I have a family member that works at SLU that said something about Jimerson.  Clearly just garbage.  Glad I entertained you for a while.

I am going to be kind with you in this post since you are new. It is possible that your family member that works at SLU may have confused the word "Chess" with the word "Chef". Jimerson (one m) is very interested in chess, but as far as I know he has no culinary inclination other than eating the food. Another thing you should know is that in the initial posts many new posters are taunted as trolls, be patient. Just realize that calling everyone in the board "turds" is not the way to start anything positive. If you want to make a joke or say something you do not mean or mean the opposite of, use a blue font. Just saying.