GDT: Tame the Tigers

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a hard fought and very physical game. We lost, under the spread, because of poor FT scoring. Otherwise this was a game we would have won. Proud of the Bills, Bell played most of the game. I will repeat, I am proud of the Bills after this game. Too bad they did not do a bit better with the FTs. My wife has dinner ready now, more later on.

Crewsorlose likes this

2 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Like I said earlier, Jimerson makes the offense 100 times better even when he isn't scoring but he just doesn't have the strength to compete defensively in this one

I’m kind of caught in the middle on this one. Yes even when he’s not scoring he makes offense better. But I don’t think that outweighs what he gives up on defense.

Nice idea by Yuri to penetrate and dish at the end considering how many times his shot had been blocked.  Just couldn't thread the needle to Bell. 

Really proud of these guys.  As expected, the refs had a laser light focus on French and ignored the constant fouling by Auburn.  Our guys fought through and made the Tigers sweat at the end. 

Goodwin was amazing today.  Perkins is going to a tough cover for just about any forward in the A10.  Bell took a major step forward.  We need to figure out a way to get Jimerson open.  We still suck at free throws.

Just now, 3star_recruit said:

Nice idea by Yuri to penetrate and dish at the end considering how many times his shot had been blocked.  Just couldn't thread the needle to Bell. 

Really proud of these guys.  As expected, the refs had a laser light focus on French and ignored the constant fouling by Auburn.  Our guys fought through and made the Tigers sweat at the end. 

Goodwin was amazing today.  Perkins is going to a tough cover for just about any forward in the A10.  Bell took a major step forward.  We need to figure out a way to get Jimerson open.  We still suck at free throws.

Getting Jimerson open is key. Off ball screens might work. 

1 minute ago, 3star_recruit said:

Bell became a man today.  He was better defensively against Wiley than French.

Seems A lot more people here are More upset than I am.  

thatch would have helped with that rando going off

5 of 7 players are NEW. It’s gonna happen. This was planned, everyone saw this coming. 

I’m quite pleased, we’re ahead of schedule. 

4 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

This. Goodwin is a darkhorse for conference player of the year.