TV for Tomorrow

44 minutes ago, Scoop said:

Yeah, this network sucks.  I pay for the Sports package with Uverse and still do not get this channel.

I entered my zip code in ASN's game finder, and it says that the game is not available in our area.  I guess no Charter channel has picked it up.  Previous ASN games have been on random Charter channels - I recall watching one of our previous games on a channel called "Grit," which apparently exists.

51 minutes ago, Scoop said:

Yeah, this network sucks.  I pay for the Sports package with Uverse and still do not get this channel.

According to my sources the game will be on  ASN, SNY, NESN+, CSN CA-Phi-MA+, ALT. Therefore it should be on Uverse channel 1704, which should be included in the sports pack. But, I would go to that channel on your guide to make sure you get it before game time just in case. 

Moreover, not sure if the live stream is free (hopefully it is), but if it's online in any sort of way we should be able to get at the raw stream :) 

ASN is Channel 210 here in the mid-Atlantic Comcast package.  Watching Umass/Joeys at 6:30, then the Bills.  I could go for another game Thursday but am not feeling overly confident. 

10 minutes ago, Scoop said:

Although I pay for the sport package, ASN/Comcast is not included.  I feel like I'm paying for FSMW and the PAC12 Network.

I'm not certain that ASN is actually a channel.  I think they just produce broadcasts that air on channels owned by their parent company (Sinclair).

2 hours ago, hsmith19 said:

Not on my sports package with Dish Network either.

412-01 (Comcast SportsNet California (CSNCA)) isn't in your sports package? Because that's the channel for dish network. 

40 minutes ago, Scoop said:

Although I pay for the sport package, ASN/Comcast is not included.  I feel like I'm paying for FSMW and the PAC12 Network.

What provider, because Comcast regions should be included. 

4 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

So, are subscribers not able to get some offerings from over-the-air sources, like St. Louis's 30.3 (Grit)?  That doesn't make sense.

This is where I get the game.

5 hours ago, Go_Bills said:

412-01 (Comcast SportsNet California (CSNCA)) isn't in your sports package? Because that's the channel for dish network. 

What provider, because Comcast regions should be included. 

Thanks much, I will check it. Never could find it the last time we had a game on there.

12 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I am showing the Bills game on Dish tomorrow....412-33

Thank you Wiz