Coaching Candidates

JMM28

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitt had me mildly concerned, but if Cincy opens up that could be a real challenge. If only Valpo had lost last night...I can't believe that our hiring of Drew could end up being affected merely by Valpo's solid performance in the NIT.

two things need to happen for the billikens to become relavent in less than 4-5 years. numerous current roster players would have to decide they want to play elsewhere to give drew the recruiting opportunities quickly to change the roster (we get one new player this coming year and two next year). and we need to hit homeruns on new recruits for example, goodwin and tillmon and bateman all come to the billikens in 2017.

that said, our current roster signed up to get an education at saint louis university. it isnt their fault crews and platt did not know what they were doing. if our current players want a slu education and are doing their job in the classroom, are good teamates and citizens, they should be allowed to finish their eligibility at saint louis university. could be a long 4-5 years

Thankfully this is one area you are totally wrong about. I do respect you, roy, but what Crews has done here is not acceptable. We will do what we have to to make money, and i can't wait!!! #springcleaning

Why do so many people, apparently Jim Rome fans, feel it's necessary to make such incendiary claims? I have a four-year degree, so I obviously have much more than "half a brain." Just the same, I think if a coach with only five years of head-coaching experience and no Final Four appearances has been making "only" $300,000 per year in a one-bid conference, it probably doesn't require more than $900,000 to $1.25 million to attract him to an Atlantic-10 school. The only reason to jump all of the way to $2mm is to try to ward off bigger programs -- and that still might not work.

Youve proven to have a quarter of a brain before. Have you been growing any back?

Watched a local news at 6 , said Dooley interviewed with SLU yesterday, but FGCU couldn`t confirm that.