Coaching Candidates

JMM28

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need anything explained to me . You can talk about all the reasons he should or could come here but I seriously doubt it happens. Not every coach leaves a good thing for a start up job.

okay cool. I've been telling you why I think he will and all you've been saying is you doubt it happens with little to no reasoning.

okay cool. I've been telling you why I think he will and all you've been saying is you doubt it happens with little to no reasoning.

and I've wasted 1/2 an hour rifling through 10 pages on this thread thinking something might of developed.........

I'll leave it at this. Drew hasn't said no or given the indication that he will say no. If you connect the dots from what we know, it's looking good for us. SLU apparently agrees or else they'd have made a move.

I think their plan B is pitiful, but I don't think it's going to come to that

Money from the boosters would be included in the budget. What does it say about yourself when you resort to name-calling to make yourself feel better and/or add weight to your argument?

Don't worry about the money for the assistants. Trust me, we have enough money for Drew and a staff. The money comes from a lot of different places

Let's stop the name calling and attacking. Everyone should be able to ask questions without being personally attacked.

Also, my understanding is that the administration and its boosters have the requisite financial and resource commitment to cover the head coach salary figures that are being suggested, as well as the assistants and other staff.

College basketball is now part of a greater strategic plan to raise the visibility and profile of the university.