Billikens.com Prediction Contest 2015-2016

slufan13

Similar to last year's contest, but changing some props that are no longer relevant. http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25975

I'll keep a running tally each week hopefully.

Let's keep this thread to the predictions so that it's clean and use the existing W/L prediction thread for discussion. http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26677&page=2#entry462124

1. Who will score the first point for the Billikens this season?

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season?

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season?

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season?

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season?

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins?

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip?

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)?

9. How many players will average 10+ points per game?

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors?

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers?

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5?

13. In what calendar month will the Billikens have the most wins (credit is given if multiple months end tied)?

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)?

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)?

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak)

*All props are for the entire regular season and postseason (so not counting UMSL) unless otherwise noted**

**All entries due 5 minutes before tip on November 15th**

1. AY

2. 14

3. MY

4. MB

5. RA

6. Total Billiken Wins

7. 12

8. 3

9. 1

10. FR/JR/SR

11. Assists

12. Under

13. December

14. yes

15. 0

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak): 6,234

1. Who will score the first point for the Billikens this season? Crawford

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 18

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? Malik Y

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? Bartley

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? Ash

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? Wins

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 15

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 6

9. How many players will average 10+ points per game? 2

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? Sophomores

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? Turnovers

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? 21 and under

13. In what calendar month will the Billikens have the most wins (credit is given if multiple months end tied)? December

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)? yes and inbounds play under the basket

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)? 3 total Two in A-10 and 1 in the CBI or NIT

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 6,825

Similar to last year's contest, but changing some props that are no longer relevant. http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25975

Let's keep this thread to the predictions so that it's clean and use the existing W/L prediction thread for discussion. http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26677&page=2#entry462124

1. Who will score the first point for the Billikens this season? MY

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 12

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? MY

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? MB

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? MN

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? PPG

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 10

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 3

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? FJS

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? Turnovers

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? Over 27

13. In what calendar month will the Billikens have the most wins (credit is given if multiple months end tied)? January (bc it has the most games)

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)? 12

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)? 0

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) - 6969

*All props are for the entire regular season and postseason (so not counting UMSL) unless otherwise noted**

1. Who will score the first point for the Billikens this season? Roby

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 8

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? Yarbrough

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? Roby

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? Yacoubou

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? Points Per Game

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 11

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 2

9. How many players will average 10+ points per game? 1

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? Sophomores

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? TOs

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? 23

13. In what calendar month will the Billikens have the most wins (credit is given if multiple months end tied)? November

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)? Yes

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)? 0

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 5245

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 20

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? Malik

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? Agbeko

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? Wins

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 11

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 5

9. How many players will average 10+ points per game? 3

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? Soph

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? T/O

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? Yes

13. In what calendar month will the Billikens have the most wins (credit is given if multiple months end tied)? December

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)? Yes

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)? 3

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 7215

MC

MY

DR

RA

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins?

Billikens wins

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors?

F+J+S

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers?

TO

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5?

Over

13. In what calendar month will the Billikens have the most wins (credit is given if multiple months end tied)?

DEC

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)?

Yes

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)?

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak)

MY

MY

DR

MY

Wins

FJS

Turnovers

Over

December

Yes

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 17

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? Crawford

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? Hines

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? Neufeld

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 12

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 5

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? non-sophomores

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? TO

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? Over

13. In what calendar month will the Billikens have the most wins (credit is given if multiple months end tied)? January

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)? One

Average attendance 6,100

1. Who will score the first point for the Billikens this season? Yacoubou

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 13

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? Bishop

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? Yarbrough

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? Total Wins

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? Tie

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? Over (26)

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)? Yes - once, maybe twice, someone will see a big standing alone and override the plan to pass it into the backcourt.

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 5,999

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 23

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? Yacoubou

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? Total Wins

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 17

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 10

9. How many players will average 10+ points per game? 4

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? F+J+S

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? Over (26)

13. In what calendar month will the Billikens have the most wins (credit is given if multiple months end tied)? January

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)? Yes - once, 12 times

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)? 2

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 5800

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 14

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? Roby

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 4

9. How many players will average 10+ points per game? 3

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? FR/JR/SR

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? Assists

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? Over

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)? 1

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? 6250

First off...thanks for doing this again 13!

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? MY

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? DR

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? MY

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? TOs

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? Under

15. How many postseason games will the Billikens win (includes A10 Tournament, NCAA, NIT, CBI)? 1

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 5500

AY

MY

MB

MY

PPG

Soph

TO

Under

December

Yes (but not holding my breath)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Who will score the first point for the Billikens this season? Agbeko

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 13

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? Leading scorer

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 5

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 1

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? Under

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)? No

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 6666

1. Who will score the first point for the Billikens this season? Yarbrough

2. How many games will the Billikens win this season? 19

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? Billiken wins

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 14

8. How many road games will the Billikens win (does not count neutral sites)? 4

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? FR/JR/SRs

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? Assists

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 6,586

1. MC

2. 15

3. MC

4. DR

5. MN

6. Total wins

7. 18

8. 3

9. 3

10. FR, JR, SR

11. Assists

12. Over

13. January

14. Yes

15. 0

Here goes...

1. Who will score the first point for the Billikens this season? Ash Yacoubou

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? Ash Yacoubou

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? Davell Roby

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? Milik Yarbrough

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 6886

-here goes

3. Who will lead the Billikens in points this season? AY

4. Who will lead the Billikens in assists this season? MB

5. Who will lead the Billikens in rebounds this season? AY

6. What will be the higher total? Points per game for SLU's leading scorer or total Billiken wins? wins

7. How many times will the Billikens win the opening tip? 7

10. What will be the higher total? Total combined points by sophomores or total combined points by freshman + juniors + seniors? f/j/s

11. What will be the higher total? Total Billiken assists or total Billiken turnovers? assists

12. What will be the highest single game point total for a Billiken this season? Over/Under 24.5? under

14. Will the Billikens score directly off an inbounds play this season (up to my discretion but I'm thinking one dribble or less within the flow of the play counts)? yes

TIEBREAKER: What will be the average attendance for Billiken home games this season? (Closest to actual average wins tiebreak) 6543

-another season with good questions, thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...