Davell Roby Tweet

Tonka

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Davell just sent out three tweets about how long he's waiting for a smoothie at SLU.

Things have gotten very ugly indeed.

This is truly a tragedy. How much worse can it get...? :)

This was Davell's Tweet from a couple hours ago. I wonder if it has anything to do with the team or something personal. I really like this kid. I would love to see this kid have a senior night with the Billikens. If so, he will go down as a Billiken favorite. The kids works hard and is a great kid. Good luck with whatever it is, Davell!

His Tweet:

I just simply want to thank God. I am finding myself. It's about to get ugly believe that. #Trust the process.

I've heard he's had a bad bout of constipation since the last road trip. I believe he is thanking god after returning to StL and going to the doctor, he was only diagnosed with nothing more serious than constipation. Its about to get ugly is referring to the meds that are beginning to kick in and days of compacted feces that are about to be expelled. Trust the process is just him following doctors orders. You guys read way too much into these tweets.

I've heard he's had a bad bout of constipation since the last road trip. I believe he is thanking god after returning to StL and going to the doctor, he was only diagnosed with nothing more serious than constipation. Its about to get ugly is referring to the meds that are beginning to kick in and days of compacted feces that are about to be expelled. Trust the process is just him following doctors orders. You guys read way too much into these tweets.

+1. Bravo

Except that doesn't explain the line, "I'm finding myself." I can't imagine anyone would say something like that regarding shaking off constipation.

Except that doesn't explain the line, "I'm finding myself." I can't imagine anyone would say something like that regarding shaking off constipation.

He realized he could fight through the pain and discomfort, he saw he could battle through adversity, he found out what he was made of. I imagine it was a very humbling experience........He's not going anywhere.

Meanwhile if you follow others on twitter since the season ended...

McBroom is posting 10 tweets a day. He's still in California. Spring break is over.

Yarbrough spent spring break in Miami but is loving the STL weather.

Roby spent spring break in Chaifetz.

Jolly found a perfect Pandora station and thinks athletes are slaves to the NCAA. He's writing a paper on why athletes should get paid.

The night the season ended, Crawford said it's time to get back to work to never have this feeling again.

Crawford and Roby are planning on going fishing together.

Reynolds says he wants to go dancing next year.

McBroom is posting 10 tweets a day. He's still in California. Spring break is over.

Yarbrough spent spring break in Miami but is loving the STL weather.

Jolly found a perfect Pandora station and thinks athletes are slaves to the NCAA. He's writing a paper on why athletes should get paid.

The night the season ended, Crawford said it's time to get back to work to never have this feeling again.

Crawford and Roby are planning on going fishing together.

Reynolds says he wants to go dancing next year.

1) yeah what's up with McBroom on this extended vacation?

2) if jolly thinks he should be paid for all he has contributed to this program then he must have taken a ball to the face during practice

3) Reynolds can join a ballroom dancing class at the Rec. I would prefer he hit the weight room before thinking about dancing.

reminds me got to call for my colonoscopy

You should see McBroom's Instagram - singing songs while traveling down the PCH and working on his 2nd career as a playground Spiderman.

Also, I think he has removed SLU from his Twitter and Instragram Bio