Lady Billikens

SluSignGuy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thetorch, on 05 Mar 2015 - 10:26 AM, said:

Stone recruited over her. Nice to have one of last years best freshman coming off the bench. Stone has an even stronger class coming in next season and even more starters from this year will be pushed to this bench.

torch, do the Lady Bills have only the three recruits coming in next year or have they added anyone else? The three coming in are big time scorers in high school.

Only the 3 that signed in November. They're each averaging near 30 per game.

One is averaging about 27, another around 23 and not sure about the third but I believe it is in the low 20s. That's a lot of scoring, but from what I've read they are not just scorers. They have all around games including defense and rebounding.

Is there any good looking talent on the team?

nope, nothing special. they all look really "athletic". except for desirae ball and maybe erika cook. pretty haggard year in billikens hoops. at least the girls are rebounding well. helps when you're not scare of elbows anymore.

nope, nothing special. they all look really "athletic". except for desirae ball and maybe erika cook. pretty haggard year in billikens hoops. at least the girls are rebounding well. helps when you're not scare of elbows anymore.

Shipman is decent.

I do not understand the refereeing in this game. I've only been watching the last 5 minutes or so but SLU got called for a block that I thought was a charge, a charge that I thought was a block, and a foul on a shot that I thought was over-the-back on GW.

GW's big player down low (Jones?) is just taking any rebound that comes her way. SLU is unable to stop her.

I do not understand the refereeing in this game. I've only been watching the last 5 minutes or so but SLU got called for a block that I thought was a charge, a charge that I thought was a block, and a foul on a shot that I thought was over-the-back on GW.

GW's big player down low (Jones?) is just taking any rebound that comes her way. SLU is unable to stop her.

How was SLU able to keep her in check during the last meeting in which SLU dominated the game?

How was SLU able to keep her in check during the last meeting in which SLU dominated the game?

I have no idea. The announcers said they had done it too in the first half. She finally found her game though apparently. SLU outscored GW in the paint in the first half, no idea how based on watching from 16:00 to 10:00 in the 2nd.