Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

4 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Chill out. Gordon has been nothing but steadfast in his commitment to SLU.  Every rumor has been bull****. Quit reading into every teenagers social media posts. They mean nothing.

I mean he removed his pinned tweet and said he’s checking out his options. It can’t be nothing 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are right. Let's go apeshit over this. Make 4 new threads and let's start responding to all his tweets begging him to stay. I'm sure Ford has lost Gordon. Martin turned him and he's going to Mizzou. 

Moderaters can I put an entire thread on ignore or just posters?

2 minutes ago, thetorch said:

You all are right. Let's go apeshit over this. Make 4 new threads and let's start responding to all his tweets begging him to stay. I'm sure Ford has lost Gordon. Martin turned him and he's going to Mizzou. 

Moderaters can I put an entire thread on ignore or just posters?

Stop acting holier than thou. In the age of social media this is essentially a decommitment. I guess you need a tweet explicitly saying it before you will get concerned?

2 minutes ago, ChangeOfPace said:

Stop acting holier than thou. In the age of social media this is essentially a decommitment. I guess you need a tweet explicitly saying it before you will get concerned?

Ridiculous statement.  You are on ignore.

2 minutes ago, ChangeOfPace said:

Great response. Let’s all stick our heads in the sand while our highest ranked recruit disassociates himself from SLU on social media. This could blow over and end up being a minor bump in the road, but there is certainly cause for concern.

There’s cause for concern but what are we supposed to do? 

4 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

There’s cause for concern but what are we supposed to do? 

I think discussing it on here, even if much is speculation, is fair. We are all a bit insane anyway for being fans of this team after so much disappointment. A little co-dependency between a group of lunatics on a message board isn’t the end of the world. 

Where a line would be crossed, as Torch said, would be tweeting at Carteare, begging him to stay, or even attacking him. Let’s leave that to the SPUMAC fans and we’ll keep our dignity. 

Just my thoughts on the matter. I’m hoping to see Gordon and Goodwin team up and dominate the A10 next year.