Recruiting - 2016

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were Crews or Cheaney, what kinds of things would you say to Tatum this Wednesday in order to convince him that SLU is a better life decision in the grand scheme of things?

I would ask him what he wants out of life... then just listen. Then I would have Cheaney give him a game-used NBA jersey and tell him to smell it. Then I would show him the space in the rafters where there is room for a special banner. Then I would take him outside to see the new signage out front that says "Tatum Arena"

SLU is the only school he used an abbreviation for. Clear frontrunner.

agreed. I think he chose the other schools because its the mandatory thing to do for someone in his position. He probably enjoys the attention from their fan bases too. But at the end of the day.... this is a done deal.

I have a feeling ku was higher than Mizzou.

According to Charlie Marlow from the 2 Fox, Mizzou was not in the top 5. He said he knew the top 5 a few weeks ago which I'm sure from Justin Tatum when he was in studio talking to him about high school basketball he told him the top 5 off the record.

So I'd have to agree Mizzou was not 5th, at least not for a few weeks.

There is something in the works. Whether or not it actually happens will depend on students' willingness.

I haven't heard of anything being in the works, if there is I know many of us would love to be a part of it. For as disengaged as many students seemed this year in regards to the program, the recruitment of FBJT is something many people are focusing on.

Final four exactly as expected. I thought the KU rumor was a little off when that was leaked the other day. These are exactly the four that have been the most involved and make the most sense.