Recruiting - 2016

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why a 5th year senior or Grandy back is important for next year. That way even if you save one of the open scholarships, and the other one is to land the 5th year player. You have 3 scholarships going into the next recruiting class, yes someone from the Freshman 6 will possibly leave after next year but its no guarantee and I think you will need at least two scholarships open for the 2015 Fall Signing period like we originally had, but 3 would be better.

no

These deals don't usually happen, but here's a tweet (retweeted by Tatum) from Dennis Smith Jr to Tatum and Harry Giles after last night's game. These 3 have been publicly discussing a package deal similar to Jones and Okafor to Duke.

He will not be in the running and if Jim Crews fails here he'll have:

http://youtu.be/RUwKUl1SIq0

It has nothing to do with Crews failing or not. He was out of coaching and talked

back into it by RM and getting him for 4 years took some talking. He will walk away

after 4 years regardless and yes Cheaney will be in the running at that point. Many

of the young guys have mentioned how key he has been in the whole process.

It has nothing to do with Crews failing or not. He was out of coaching and talked

back into it by RM and getting him for 4 years took some talking. He will walk away

after 4 years regardless and yes Cheaney will be in the running at that point. Many

of the young guys have mentioned how key he has been in the whole process.

I can't even talk to you you are so clueless...im not disputing his ability to coach bigs or relate to players. Just because you can teach a pro quality drop step or spin move does not mean you can create and execute a gameplan....how many times do I have to say it?

I can't even talk to you you are so clueless...im not disputing his ability to coach bigs or relate to players. Just because you can teach a pro quality drop step or spin move does not mean you can create and execute a gameplan....how many times do I have to say it?

I guess you don't get it. If you were a good former player, you are automatically a great X's and O's coach. Not only has Cheaney landed every recruit he's gone after (and judging by our record this year, we have a ton of studs), but is also the reason our team developed into stars this season. Now, if Crews would just let Cheaney gameplan too, we would have been playing last night.

These deals don't usually happen, but here's a tweet (retweeted by Tatum) from Dennis Smith Jr to Tatum and Harry Giles after last night's game. These 3 have been publicly discussing a package deal similar to Jones and Okafor to Duke.

https://twitter.com/Jhooper_3/status/585281994319355905

Just a reminder to everyone that these players(and teens in general) use Twitter as one big circle jerk...

What are people's opinions on our Tatum chances if Duke wins/loses tonight? If they win...."I want to win a championship too"

If they lose...

Not exactly the first time they have won...you think he was waiting around to see if a Duke team could go all the way?

You might read "IF" by Kipling.