Other teams you like to watch

Saw this on another board, so I figured it would be cool to see:

Other than SLU, are there other teams you watch/like in Division I?

My "second" team is Kentucky because I lived in BBN, and it was a basketball atmosphere that was flat out nuts.

Syracuse. I lived there for 8 years. Absolutely incredible how they fill the carrier dome with 23,000+ people per game. And I love the zone defense, but love watching how some teams are absolutely clueless against it and how some teams can attack it so well.

I've always liked Michigan State. Not sure why, I like Izzo mainly. Great coach, seems to be clean and he doesn't look for a new job every two years. Don't really follow them as such, but if they're on the tube I usually pull for them. Of course, I REALLY wanted to beat them in the NCAA tournament. We were so close, a big disappointment.

I have two others. Northwestern, because I lived in Chicago for a while, and love rooting for the smart kids. Can't wait for their first tourny. I also go for Iowa St. I can't overstate how much respect I have for Hoiberg. I don't think one man has done more for a city (in terms of athletics), than Fred has.

But always, Go Bills primarily.

I was born and raised in Big Blue Nation before that term existed. When U of L Cardinals were just an afterthought. Fast horses, bourbon, Wildcats. Not much else to be excited about in the Commonwealth. However, when I came to SLU I was proud to learn that the Bills held the all-time edge on the Cats.

Xavier. My wife's parents went there and she's a lifelong fan. Not a bad secondary program; they're not the big, evil empire type and are similar to SLU in a lot of ways. Head-to-head games are tense and I hope to see a lot more of those starting in 2014-2015.

Xavier. My wife's parents went there and she's a lifelong fan. Not a bad secondary program; they're not the big, evil empire type and are similar to SLU in a lot of ways. Head-to-head games are tense and I hope to see a lot more of those starting in 2014-2015.

Ill continue to watch and root for Xavier and probably Butler too.

You know who I wont EVER watch...Valpo. Because who gives a flying fouck about Oplav.

Ohio State due to family and having lived in Ohio until I was 12. I usually follow the conference teams as well. Also, I tend to find myself watching a couple of random teams every year due to style of play, players, rise in prominence, etc.

Grew up in Milwaukee. Some times I like watching Marquette sometimes I hate it. I like seeing them win usually but the smugness of some fans annoys me when I go home. Crean doesn't take a flyer on an academically ineligible d wade I don't know where'd they be. Love diener and Novak though

Da []_[]. Grew up going to the Orange Bowl and Mark Light. I used to catch some bball games as well and my favorite player was Constantin Popa, boy was fugly.

First off thank you for phrasing your topic the way you did. I have long said that you can't be a FAN of 2 teams. You can, however, be a fan of a team and like to watch another.

I liked watching Michigan this year. minus the color unis

Sure, a person can be a FAN of more than one team, but most people CHOOSE not to.

NO ONE.

What a badass.

05 is right; this one isn't about fanhood, just who else you watch semi-regularly. I'm only a true fan of SLU. We won't begrudge you if you watch your wife's alma maters. Well, one of them, anyway.

What a badass.

05 is right; this one isn't about fanhood, just who else you watch semi-regularly. I'm only a true fan of SLU. We won't begrudge you if you watch your wife's alma maters. Well, one of them, anyway.

Box is about as tough as they come. Don't cross him or watch another team in front of him. He will bury you.