Mizzou

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The respect the polls give mizzery always amazes me. It's almost as if they have a coach who just leaves duffel bags full of cash everywhere he goes.....

How do you get ranked 21 with out a single road victory???

This is great. More and more people are starting to realize that SLU is the best team in the state. It will be really nice if we make the tournament and mi$$ou is NIT bound.

This is great. More and more people are starting to realize that SLU is the best team in the state. It will be really nice if we make the tournament and mi$$ou is NIT bound.

I wouldnt be surprised is mizzou wins the NIT and slu makes it to the elite 8. but the states on mizzou nuts more still

FUOKING SUCK A BAG OF DICKS, MIZZOU. GO DOWN TO THE CORNER, BUY A BIG FUOKOFF BAG OF DICKS, AND THEN SIT DOWN ON THE CURB AND TAKE YOUR SWEET TIME SUCKING EVERY GOTDAMN ONE OF THEM.

WHAT DID I GOTDAMN SAY THIS MORNING??? OVER THE FUOK RATED. NO ROAD WINS. FUOKING SH!T TEAM.

NORFOLK STATE.

HATE HATE HATE.

Random observation that has nothing to do with Mizzou.

I saw that the Illini knocked off #1 Indiana. Illinois is not a good team, but they have so many opportunities at home to beat great teams that it makes them look good. They will have a crappy record and still make the tournament. If they are hot from the outside they might even win a couple of games. In reality they have no business being in the tournament.

Random observation that has nothing to do with Mizzou.

I saw that the Illini knocked off #1 Indiana. Illinois is not a good team, but they have so many opportunities at home to beat great teams that it makes them look good. They will have a crappy record and still make the tournament. If they are hot from the outside they might even win a couple of games. In reality they have no business being in the tournament.

It won't matter who they beat. 3-7 in the Big 10 will not get them in the Tournament. They will have to get back to 500 in the conference or it will be NIT or worse for them. I do not see that happening. I think Groce is a little over his head right now.