So who is everyone rooting for now?

BLIKNS

i am all about michigan state winning. first off besides the football style of defense and rebounding i think they play basketball right. i have not heard crazy cheating stories or academic fraud insinuations. last but more importantly, we can say we lost to the eventual national champions by only 3 points.

i disagree that they cant win. i like their team a lot.

I was rooting hard aginst MSU early today. Was still pissed at the loss. I heard Conklin on the radio and he said he is pulling big time for MSU to win it all.

I dont have a huge rooting inrtrest so since BC was loyal to SLU and its fans for so long Ill be loyal to him for a change and cheer for MSU.

Marquette would be OK.

I still have brackets alive so I will also be rooting for a Lou, UK, OSU, UNC final 4 or UK, Marq, UNC, WISC Finals KY vs UNC in both

I am rooting for Michigan State. First because it would look good for us, second because they are very good and have a huge star in Green, and because it appears that they do thinks right and Izzo is a hell of a coach. We encountered a small number of obnoxious MSU fans, and sat in front of one absolute jerk, but every school has its obnoxious fans ( I may have been one of them at times) but overall I thought the Michigan State fans were great. We spoke with many and they were very nice people.

We encountered a small number of obnoxious MSU fans, and sat in front of one absolute jerk, but every school has its obnoxious fans

We encountered a guy outside Nationwide who was talking ###### to us, but that was probably because he heard me say before the game that the MSU fans would be crying in their appletinis.

I was pulling for MSU, Florida, Cincinnati, and Syracuse yesterday. 2 for 2.

I'll be pulling for a tie in Kentucky-Indiana tonight, or somehow a loss for both, along with Ohio, NC State, and Xavier.

As I stated in post #23, I could not see Michigan State advancing and that effort against Louisville further exposed them as being offensivel-challenged. Frankly, I don't care who wins (in a last chance pool I am saddled with Ohio State and the spread) but as Marquette lost last night,that means Xavier wins the mythical National Catholic Championship if they win against Baylor. Otherwise, they share it with Marquette.

As I stated in post #23, I could not see Michigan State advancing and that effort against Louisville further exposed them as being offensivel-challenged. Frankly, I don't care who wins (in a last chance pool I am saddled with Ohio State and the spread) but as Marquette lost last night,that means Xavier wins the mythical National Catholic Championship if they win against Baylor. Otherwise, they share it with Marquette.

Check this out:

Jesuit Basketball Spotlight