So who is everyone rooting for now?

BLIKNS

I don`t know why I do this to myself, but I hope X wins it. For as many times as they have ripped my heart out and stomped on it, I still root for them,outside the conference..

Maybe it's just that they are A-10, but they are one of our rivals, if we have such a thing.

Also will be rooting for NC State, I like Gottfried.

I notice Indiana came back and beat VCU. at one point they were way down. I just now read the sweet 16 brackets, by the way...

so here's to the Hoosiers knocking off the evil Wildcats. they did it once already this year, why not again??

ps: Crean has an absolutely killer class coming in this fall, featuring at least 4 authentic Hoosiers. stellar athletes all can really play.

I'd like to see Wisconsin win it. They are the most similar to us left in the tournament I'd say.

X fans are bad enough when they make the sweet 16 and get thumped. Can you imagine if they actually ever won something? No thanks.

I think in the next game I will be rooting for Louisville. I leave on Wed for Phoenix to see my 3rd MSU game (ugh) in a row. (LIU, The Bills and now Lville) I was hoping the Bills would be in this game. I don't think I could take a 4th game of Green ...either the player or the school color. Computer says MSU by 5 again...but I chose the Ville over them in the bracket because Lville numbers are better in the 2nd half. If MSU wins again , I may have to ditch the tourney and go to Vegas.

I just cant root for MSU with their fan base. I am hoping for a blow out on Thursday.

I dont know who I am rooting for anymore, but it def is not MSU. Maybe Xavier.

In addition to the MSU fans that have infested this board, there was also a not-so-nice MSU fan that sat right behind about 30 SLU fans. He screamed the entire time for us to sit down. Had the usher come down and check out tickets as well. Guy started screaming "ya'll are about to get kicked out. I told you to sit down. Hope you enjoy watching." ...

Instead, the usher checked our tickets, told us the guy was being a jackass and let us keep standing. Usher even told the MSU fan to shut up and not bother us again (after he slapped one of our tickets into the guys palm). MSU fan sat down like a b**** the rest of the game.

I hope he's reading this board.

I second the folks saying Michigan State for the very reason thatthey beat us but after watching us drive them crazy, I can't see them making the Final Four.

Who can't I root for? Kentucky. Baylor. Xavier. Louisville. Ohio State. Cincinnati. Syracuse. Florida. Indiana.

Who can I root for? Marquette. Wisconsin. North Carolina. NC State. Ohio. Kansas.

Throw out -- Marquette (left us for Big East). Ohio (Jon Smith jilted us). And I don't care for any of the others. Okay --- settled then ...... Michigan State because they beat us and we could say "... if we only had not had to play the eventuial national champs ....."

i am all about michigan state winning. first off besides the football style of defense and rebounding i think they play basketball right. i have not heard crazy cheating stories or academic fraud insinuations. last but more importantly, we can say we lost to the eventual national champions by only 3 points.

i disagree that they cant win. i like their team a lot.

i wouldnt penalize mich st at this time for the two remedial fans that visited our board this week. i actually feel sorry for those two guys, the one guy apparently is so confused he thinks a GED is an MBA.