Billikens.com Primer

RUBillsFan

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vtime (or Vee) -- former poster who advocated offering a scholarship to every high school player in St. Louis. Then became InsideSTLHoopsInsider and may have passed moniker on to brother. May or may not be a street agent or assistant coach with former Bill Phillip Hunt at Harris-Stowe.

The werewolves and ###### from Minnesota references make me feel old. And that I spend too much time reading this ######.

What about Uncle Brad references? Too late?

Billphan, Postcard, etc?

Perhaps a list of Metz's usernames? From billikenbob to billikenmetz to SLUnardi and all those in between....

How about a troll list.....somewhat in the eye of the beholder I know.

Whatever happened to Kevin Footes???

Hiding under the same rock where aj resides. It's funny how when things are going well, the trolls like footes and aj tend to crawl away. I recall last year after he watched the Richmond game on tv, aj went on a rant about how terrible Majerus and the team were. He did his usual act where he pretended to be a Billiken fan. I gave him such a beat down that I don't think we haven't seen him since. With three games on national tv over the weekend, I was really looking forward to his observations about the team. Unfortunately, no such luck. :lol:

Triangle and Too was legendary as a troll for a while.

Postcard was hilarious.

I didn't really consider AJ a troll given that he was pretty up front about being a Tiger fan.

Triangle and Too (joey fluegel) was pretty clever. He at least had a brain. Postcard (billiphan) was a dope and easy to outsmart. Anybody with a clue could figure out what he was all about. AJ clearly was a troll. He would play the "I'm both a Mizzou & SLU fan" card, but it was obvious that he wasn't. His Richmond post was a classic. BrownIndian is pretty funny. Just the idea that there is a Bonnie troll is amusing.

And let's not forget one of our all time famous debates. "Why won't Mizzery schedule SLU?"

Some suggestions from the very rare and hard to get Billikens.com long sleeve T (I think one sold on Ebay for $1.19 shipping included)

1.) you love it when Pdiddy hears the streets talking

2.) The Billikens.com T was marketed better than any item by the SLU AD

3.) Be glad you didn't go to SPUMAC (not sure what the acronym means but it's an aka for Mizzery also sometimes referred to as Boone County Community College)

4.) Never forget the Baby Blues ( a name banned by a big donor. Mrs. Cook maybe?)

5.) The name tseugnelillib makes sense. Hit put it in a mirror. Wonder where he went? New moniker?

6.) You know what Gruehl tastes like. He should revisit for old times sake. All that talk about Brannen brought him to mind. Also, doesn't his daughter go to SLU. Thanks for the skyline Gruehls.

7.) Too be or not too be is a too sided question that is too complicated too ever be answered

8.) You know it's tough being a ..... well, it used too be.

Oh, yeah, Jimbo's HATE! and his undying but unrequited love for the fair Theresa L.

And let's not forget one of our all time famous debates. "Why won't Mizzery schedule SLU?"

3.) Be glad you didn't go to SPUMAC (not sure what the acronym means but it's an aka for Mizzery also sometimes referred to as Boone County Community College)

4.) Never forget the Baby Blues ( a name banned by a big donor. Mrs. Cook maybe?)

Scandal Plagued University of Missouri at Columbia!

6. Werewolves - Can't remember how that one started.

7. Rammer - Longtime Billiken play-by-play man best known for being a bigger bad ass than Chuck Norris.

#5 came from courtside, I believe.

Werewolves started when I posted that we were recruiting Scott Howard and some people didn't pick up on the joke.

Some suggestions from the very rare and hard to get Billikens.com long sleeve T (I think one sold on Ebay for $1.19 shipping included)

1.) you love it when Pdiddy hears the streets talking

2.) The Billikens.com T was marketed better than any item by the SLU AD

5.) The name tseugnelillib makes sense. Hit put it in a mirror. Wonder where he went? New moniker?

6.) You know what Gruehl tastes like. He should revisit for old times sake. All that talk about Brannen brought him to mind. Also, doesn't his daughter go to SLU. Thanks for the skyline Gruehls.

7.) Too be or not too be is a too sided question that is too complicated too ever be answered

8.) You know it's tough being a ..... well, it used too be.

Oh, yeah, Jimbo's HATE! and his undying but unrequited love for the fair Theresa L.

#5 is still around and attends most if not every game. A great poster who just got tired of some of the BS and name calling. We had a run there a few years ago where there were a lot of trolls. He knows juco's and is as knowledgeable about basketball as any poster on the board. I for one would love to have him back.

I still have a Billikens.com T. However, if I knew I could get $1.19 on ebay I might not

Well, I've got this image of Conklin, Dickey and Rammer all dressed as werewolves in an open car driven by Stamos on their way to Chicago to take on Porter with their gotdamn paystubs in the fuoking glovebox.

they wouldn't dress as werewolves. If they wanted to be werewolves, they would just be werewolves