TV and Online Video for St. Joe Game

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For anybody in the Nashville area, it looks like the game is on channel 27 tomorrow evening. I would bet that this is on DirectTV as well. Now the question is, will there even be a game???

Are you getting the game on CSS? No DirecTV listing for tomorrow. Philly local broadcast is on The Comcast Network.

For anybody in the Nashville area, it looks like the game is on channel 27 tomorrow evening. I would bet that this is on DirectTV as well. Now the question is, will there even be a game???

I saw that it's on CBS College Sports Regional (according to SLU's site), but is that the same thing as CBS College Sports on Direct TV? I saw they have a woman's basketball game scheduled at that time. I have the sports package, and I would love to know if the game will be on. Anyone know?

I saw that it's on CBS College Sports Regional (according to SLU's site), but is that the same thing as CBS College Sports on Direct TV? I saw they have a woman's basketball game scheduled at that time. I have the sports package, and I would love to know if the game will be on. Anyone know?

-i have looked on line and on the tv hoping to see the game listed on drecttv and found none

-for some reason i thought there could be a difference between the two sources

-come on charter

Are you guys talking about St. Louis local? SLUBillikens.com says CCIN (Charter 3). Not sure if that helps anyone outside of St. Louis, though.

This was just posted on Twitter:

SLU_Billikens TV note: Tomorrow's game is on CCIN (ch 3 for charter subscribers). Unfortunately, no availability for DirectTV/Dish Network subscribers.

-i have looked on line and on the tv hoping to see the game listed on drecttv and found none

-for some reason i thought there could be a difference between the two sources

-come on charter

CBS College Sports and CBS College Sports Regional are separate networks. Kind of like the ESPN and ESPN Plus - which is it regional network carrier.

Once again those of us with U-Verse or satellite are SOL. Meanwhile, I will be able to flip through an abundance of Ohio Valley, Horizon, etc. games on the regional fox sports and espn channels.

Why o why is our TV broadcasting comparable to the local high school home ec programming?

Once again those of us with U-Verse or satellite are SOL. Meanwhile, I will be able to flip through an abundance of Ohio Valley, Horizon, etc. games on the regional fox sports and espn channels.

Why o why is our TV broadcasting comparable to the local high school home ec programming?

I doubt if ATT was paying for the broadcast that they would offer it to Charter customers. When Charter had all the games nobody complained - I guess that was before ATT was actually available to more than just a few customers. This one reason I stay with Charter.

I doubt if ATT was paying for the broadcast that they would offer it to Charter customers. When Charter had all the games nobody complained - I guess that was before ATT was actually available to more than just a few customers. This one reason I stay with Charter.

Hence the reason Charter is willing to pay for the broadcast right. If even a few people stay with them because of SLU basketball it makes it worthwhile.

I'm a Uverse customer and watched the LaSalle game on the internet for $8 through the SLU website. Its certainly not HD quality but when you plug the computer into the t.v. it is watchable. Better than nothing.

Hey, c'mon. That Coppin State v. Bethune-Cookman game Saturday had me on the edge of my seat. And one of my other channels just showed Quinnipiac hockey!