TV and Online Video for St. Joe Game

Funny that the website doesn't mention the weird big plastic drapes you have to walk through to get in there. It is like you walk through them and right into the 80s. I wish I knew their purpose.

Charter doesn't carry the MLB or NFL packages so that is a deal breaker for me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's hilarious everyone is going to Friendly's these days to watch SLU games- an unlikely venue for Billiken fans. I have been to that bar each of the last two Christmas eves and Christmas days, and it's always crowded with the same faces. Great bar for games and cheap drinks. I don't think it takes credit cards, though, so be ready for that. My brother lives across Tower Grove Park from there, and likes going there because he can cut through the park on his way home and never be seen by other cars, i.e. DUI possibilities.

Also, I challenge anyone to beat my brother's high score on the punching bag game next to the claw machine. He's smaller than me, probably 5'8" in shoes and 150 lbs. soaking wet, but the kid has technique. Be careful, though- his roommate broke his wrist trying to punch it last year. Anyway, if anyone can top his score of 709, I will buy you a beer at the Dayton game this weekend.

I think it's hilarious everyone is going to Friendly's these days to watch SLU games- an unlikely venue for Billiken fans. I have been to that bar each of the last two Christmas eves and Christmas days, and it's always crowded with the same faces. Great bar for games and cheap drinks. I don't think it takes credit cards, though, so be ready for that. My brother lives across Tower Grove Park from there, and likes going there because he can cut through the park on his way home and never be seen by other cars, i.e. DUI possibilities.

Also, I challenge anyone to beat my brother's high score on the punching bag game next to the claw machine. He's smaller than me, probably 5'8" in shoes and 150 lbs. soaking wet, but the kid has technique. Be careful, though- his roommate broke his wrist trying to punch it last year. Anyway, if anyone can top his score of 709, I will buy you a beer at the Dayton game this weekend.

It takes a special type of place to still have Charter programming and Friendly's is that place.

Funny that the website doesn't mention the weird big plastic drapes you have to walk through to get in there. It is like you walk through them and right into the 80s. I wish I knew their purpose.

Charter doesn't carry the MLB or NFL packages so that is a deal breaker for me.

They do have the MLB: Extra Innings package but NFL they do not.

In Jersey, the Comcast station is broadcasting the Sixers game.

But SLU v. St. Joes is on TCN.

It is supposed to start snowing during the game (so coming back may be tough). I doubt I am going to make the drive, but am tempted.

In Jersey, the Comcast station is broadcasting the Sixers game.

But SLU v. St. Joes is on TCN.

It is supposed to start snowing during the game (so coming back may be tough). I doubt I am going to make the drive, but am tempted.

Please don't go...safety first!

Dad?

-signguy, no offense, we won at lasalle without you, don't go

-i also hope earl and rammer did not get there for the same reason

-if we win and they are not there, i will attempt to kidnap them so they can't go to umass, ud, acity and then where ever our first round games would be

Of course it was a joke, you said you turned around the last two road games we won.

No offense, I don't want to be your dad.

He's pretty smart and will probably make loads of cash, especially if he goes into politics. I'll be his dad. I'd have whipped the liberal out of him in his early years though.

Are you guys talking about St. Louis local? SLUBillikens.com says CCIN (Charter 3). Not sure if that helps anyone outside of St. Louis, though.

Just be aware that in many parts of STL, Ch 3 on Charter is Fox (Ch 2). In those locations CCIN which carries the Bills game is Ch 8.

I'd have whipped the liberal out of him in his early years though.

Hey, I am the conservative one in the Rogers' clan. And I worked for the Democratic Party and now go to an one of those east coast schools.