It begins again -- how many seasons for you?

bonwich

Thirty Four. Locked in for road games at La Salle, St. Joe's and GeeDub. Maybe Richmond. Don't have any trips to St. Louis right now so I will still await my first ever game at the "Fetz.

Depending on how you want to count it, between 20-25 years. I'm 25 now, and we have a picture of me at a game when I saw somewhere around a year old. The first year where I knew what was going on to some extent was the 1989-90 season (Anthony Bonner's senior year). I may have had some vague understanding of what was going on during the 1988-89 season, so basically my rememberance of Billiken basketball dates back to the NIT Finals years.

started going to slu games when i started attending slu in 78 so 31 years of attending games. became billiken club member and season ticket holder in my own name in 1989.

My dad started taking me to games in the mid 50s when I was a kid so it has been about 55 years!

Does anyone remember the huge Nordmann brothers?

I'm related to the Nordmanns. Never saw them play, though - I'm too young.

My dad and I have had season tickets for six years - I think. He has had them about 10 or so now but we have been going to games together for a long time - probably 20-plus years.

I don't have the privilege of attending many games

Yo, Steve -- you need to install a Hicks autoalert PM system. ;) Between me and Skip, I bet we had a spare seat to virtually every game last season. (In my case, at least two of our four seatholders usually show up, so it would be easy to hand off the tickets right at the door.)

Yo, Steve -- you need to install a Hicks autoalert PM system. ;) Between me and Skip, I bet we had a spare seat to virtually every game last season. (In my case, at least two of our four seatholders usually show up, so it would be easy to hand off the tickets right at the door.)

How about this

http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17476