SLU v. Richmond GDT

SluSignGuy

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i must be watching a different game. they haven't been that bad (or at least they have been equally bad on both ends). the only bad call i saw was awarding richmond 2 shots on a foul that was clearly on the ground.

we need to stop the TOs.

We are watching the same game. Us Billiken fans see it one way, you see it another.

WOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOOW

Nobody better talk trash about Kevin again today.

Take that willie

golly i'll eat all the crows in a tri-state area, that was monstrous

WOW!!!

Wow great game, one of the best I've seen in a long time. Nice to see a kid like Kevin, with walk on type talent, to come up with 27 points and hitting the huge buzzer beater to keep this team alive.

If Kwam would have played in the home game, the bills would be 6-3.

Kevin Lisch's shot to send the game into the third overtime must be the shot of his life -- by far. The spurt against Xavier last year was great, but it was still a loss.

booyaa87's claim about Lisch, if he's serious, is probably the most idiotic in the history of human communication: "walk-on type talent"!

Please, somebody put that Lisch 3 up on YouTube!

How about shoving it in the faces of those chest thumping spiders. They need to try winning the game before they start posing. I thought our Billikens handled themselves in a very dignified fashion the entire game.

How about shoving it in the faces of those chest thumping spiders. They need to try winning the game before they start posing. I thought our Billikens handled themselves in a very dignified fashion the entire game.

Yeah, you're right. Smith was pumping his chest like he just defeated Tyson in '85. He made a layup over a 6 foot white dude with hardly any athleticism. Congrats Smith, you dumbass.

I just deleted his post too! :blink:

instead of just deleting his post why don't you just boot the poster. The fact that we allow people who have no intention of doing anything but belittling the team and the players for the sole purpose of causing problems continue to post is ridiculous.