OT SPUMAC: And the hits just keep on comin'

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, it is absolutely reprehensible the way you pile on a fine institution like the University of Missouri. Yes, Mizzou's football program has had the most arrests of any SEC football program since 2010. Yes, MU's football coach was arrested for DWI in 2011. Yes, it seems as though Mizzou officials swept rape allegations under the rug. Yes, an MU professor was arrested for breaking into his neighbor's home and fondling him. Yes, Mizzou had an athlete tutoring program that doubled as a sex ring. But, as their athletic department spokesperson said, "People make bad decisions and make mistakes." Sure, SPUMAC has had some problems...but you don't blame a turd for smelling like $h!t. Same principle here... ;)

I get tired of people bitching about the MU transgressions especially the tutoring thing. The boys were trying to get a head in class.

Let me fill you in... they doctored juco transcripts to get Ricky Clemons into school, the coach was a cokehead and banged one of his players girlfriends... while he was married. Players had numerous off court issues. On the court, they weren't really that fun to watch. Usually undisciplined and underachieving. His sleazy recruiting tactics helped him assemble some talent, but they rarely lived up to the hype. Never finished higher than 5th in their conference. The one good season he had (an Elite Eight), they started the season in the Top 10, eventually dropped out of the Top 25 and damn near missed the Tourney, getting in as a #12 seed. More Cinderella than the powerhouse program their delusional fans believed they were.

Don't forget Clemons flunked his ATV drivers ed class at Mizzery's President's party.

The elusive double play! Congratulations. The most impressive accomplishment for a Mizzou basketball player..ever?

Thats impressive, but Ricky Clemons picking up something like 24 credit hours in 1 summer might beat 2 arrests in 1 day.

It's a tough call.

Thats impressive, but Ricky Clemons picking up something like 24 credit hours in 1 summer might beat 2 arrests in 1 day.

It's a tough call.

It just goes to show all of the diverse individuals the fine university down I-70 has. Thugs like Zach Price and the true academic wiz-kids like Ricky Clemons!

Guys, it is absolutely reprehensible the way you pile on a fine institution like the University of Missouri. Yes, Mizzou's football program has had the most arrests of any SEC football program since 2010. Yes, MU's football coach was arrested for DWI in 2011. Yes, it seems as though Mizzou officials swept rape allegations under the rug. Yes, an MU professor was arrested for breaking into his neighbor's home and fondling him. Yes, Mizzou had an athlete tutoring program that doubled as a sex ring. But, as their athletic department spokesperson said, "People make bad decisions and make mistakes." Sure, SPUMAC has had some problems...but you don't blame a turd for smelling like $h!t. Same principle here... ;)

You forgot this - Mizzou Wrestling staffer arrested for Public Drunkeness in Hotel Lobby

Not sure how to embed tweets, but the reports are that the second arrest stemmed from him using his car to ram another one (I believe it was the car of the original assault victims)

Edit: Here we go - http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/mizzou/eye-on-the-tigers/mizzou-basketball-player-price-arrested-for-assault/article_34700eff-c72b-55f7-8274-97230854ee60.html

Classic!

Not sure how to embed tweets, but the reports are that the second arrest stemmed from him using his car to ram another one (I believe it was the car of the original assault victims)

Edit: Here we go - http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/mizzou/eye-on-the-tigers/mizzou-basketball-player-price-arrested-for-assault/article_34700eff-c72b-55f7-8274-97230854ee60.html

Classic!

Impressive.

Quote from Frank Haith:

“It’s not the Mizzou way,” Haith continued. “It’s not how Frank Hiath from a leadership standpoint wants our program to be portrayed. As the leader of this program, I take full responsibility. We’ve got to fix it.”

Either Frank cannot spell his own name or the Post writer cannot, either way, the quote is pretty funny given Haith's or Hiath's history. I wonder if Frank and Jimmy from Seinfeld are related...?

Don't forget Clemons flunked his ATV drivers ed class at Mizzery's President's party.

Coming late to this thread, but wasn't Ricky Clemons on house arrest when he went unsupervised and wrecked the ATV while with the University's President over the 4th of July? And didn't the wife of this same President befriend Ricky in jail and is on tape talking like a thug herself while dropping the n word? High class. :D

Coming late to this thread, but wasn't Ricky Clemons on house arrest when he went unsupervised and wrecked the ATV while with the University's President over the 4th of July? And didn't the wife of this same President befriend Ricky in jail and is on tape talking like a thug herself while dropping the n word? High class. :D

All true. he was in a halfway house. He signed out that he was attending a tutoring session and ended up with a concussion, cracked rib, and punctured lung.

I always forget how to embed videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNtQMwY4qg#action=share

All true. he was in a halfway house. He signed out that he was attending a tutoring session and ended up with a concussion, cracked rib, and punctured lung.

I always forget how to embed videos.

These latest events in Mizzery misdeeds pale in comparison to the good ol' days of the Mighty Q. I forgot about the President's wife being Clemons Guardian Angel. But the articles back then read like SNL skits.

Quote from Frank Haith:

“It’s not the Mizzou way,” Haith continued. “It’s not how Frank Hiath from a leadership standpoint wants our program to be portrayed. As the leader of this program, I take full responsibility. We’ve got to fix it.”

Either Frank cannot spell his own name or the Post writer cannot, either way, the quote is pretty funny given Haith's or Hiath's history. I wonder if Frank and Jimmy from Seinfeld are related...?

Frank Haith making like Bob Dole.

It's a tough call.

Either way, this kid has definitely earned himself an ATV party at the President's house.

EDIT: I see I am late to this particular party.