OT SPUMAC: And the hits just keep on comin'

Aaaaaaaaannnnddddd Dorial Green-Beckham suspended indefinitely for violating team policies. What a mess that school is in.

Meanwhile the P-Disgrace's favorite Sport's section letter writer, Tiger Steve Einspanier (sp?) writing about the coming fall from grace for the Bills. Oh well, at least we can fall from where we are. Stevie's Tigers are already down there and heading even further into the depths.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how that investigation is going as to why Mizzou did not report (as required) the allegation that one of their football players may have raped the female swimmer who committed suicide?? Criminal rape charges, student disciplinary action and the truth of the allegation is one thing. Compliance with NCAA/SEC reporting regulations is another.

How long was it this time between incidents? 4 days?

It is one thing to hate their teams but we pay tax dollars to support this corrupt athletic department and it sickens me. I wish the NCAA would give them the death penalty and get it over with.

Mizzery doesn't even deserve the privelage of playing us anymore.

No. Doubt.

How long was it this time between incidents? 4 days?

It is one thing to hate their teams but we pay tax dollars to support this corrupt athletic department and it sickens me. I wish the NCAA would give them the death penalty and get it over with.

Embarrassing. Averaging one major incident/week over the course of this last month. 4 incidents/1 postseason win to answer the question previously asked here.

I guess Bieschied figured if he could stay out of jail then he'd get a lot of playing time come 2nd semester. Of course, it will likely be him + 4 walk-ons on the court.

Actually, after signing with SPUMAC, his odds of getting arrested went up 300%.

At this point I think Columbia PD just goes to a Mizzou athlete's apartment once a week and arrests someone. Chances that that person did something illegal in the last week are extremely high.

I think they use a dart board, or maybe a roulette wheel.

What 's your point?

It was unclear to me whether people were aware that he is a football player since they were posting about the lack of post season wins for the basketball program the past few seasons in comparison to the number of arrests. Since this is a SLU message board, I thought some may not know much about Mizzou's football program.