Billikens NIL Store

Just now, sludevil said:

Is this affiliated with the athletic department? (Can they do that?) Or who is running this?

Third party, like the Billiken Team Store in Chaifetz. SLU signs a contract with them to handle the startup cost/effort. I haven't looked, but I assume that's on their website. 

19 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

I think everything in the store will be specific to a player.  Any profit that's made off of a players "line" will go to the player.

Their website has that information. 

sludevil likes this

28 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

I want a Willie Reed jersey

I think it would be great if they could do former player Jerseys.   And send some of the money to them.   I realize this could pull from current players.  But in a perfect world this would be great.  

Compton and thunderdan like this

Just now, Slowry said:

I think it would be great if they could do former player Jerseys.   And send some of the money to them.   I realize this could pull from current players.  But in a perfect world this would be great.  

++

15 hours ago, Slowry said:

They could have been doing this sort of thing for years. Why I can't get a SLU Larry Hughes jersey is beyond me. 

Slowry and NextYearBill like this

Let's say they offer an Avila jersey. When would they stop selling it? The day he graduates, when the next semester starts or for as long as there is demand?

Just now, Aquinas said:

Let's say they offer an Avila jersey. When would they stop selling it? The day he graduates, when the next semester starts or for as long as there is demand?

I would say as long as SLU and Robbie have a contract with the NIL store, the jersey will be available. 

4 minutes ago, OkieBilliken said:

Dude in his 50s wearing a team jersey is a bit tacky.  

Only if you have ill considered tats from your exuberant twenties or your mid-life crisis forties or a hideous North Florida farmer tan..... 

2 minutes ago, OkieBilliken said:

What about autographed team photo and cards?   I would pay (way too much) for that stuff.   Dude in his 50s wearing a team jersey is a bit tacky.  

I haven't seen anything like this. Might be something to spam the Billiken Victory fund about. 

OkieBilliken likes this

11 minutes ago, OkieBilliken said:

What about autographed team photo and cards?   I would pay (way too much) for that stuff.   Dude in his 50s wearing a team jersey is a bit tacky.  

Jerseys are the perfect pool, beach, and float trip attire regardless of age.