GDT: SLU vs Loyola-Chicago

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Medley was also disruptive on defense.  Problem is he is not a viable offensive threat.  Short of Jimerson, no one on the floor scores if its Medley, Jimerson, Zhang, Hughes and Thames.

3 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I actually think Medley has had a nice game. 
11 pts on 3/6 5/6 from the line 

4 assists 

3 rebounds 

3 steals 

1 TO

Not bad for an undersized guard.  I wonder where he transfers to after the season.

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

Why are these announcers praising Ford? Hey, if u like him so much hire him. 

It’s been bizarre all season how so many announcers have been carrying water for Ford. Frankly, I didn’t think that people liked him that much, but it’s happened game after game.

Just now, CenHudDude said:

Not bad for an undersized guard.  I wonder where he transfers to after the season.

Davidson or St Bonnie, where he will get better coaching and kill us every time we face him

Just now, maverick said:

There's something to this. Loyola just looked like they had better basketball players than us tonight.

At all positions.

Just now, TRN said:

Loyola runs out their possession with 7 seconds left.  We run down and try to score.  Embarrassing 🙈 

Looked like Valentine wasn’t happy about it. He and Ford had a contentious interaction during the handshake line. 

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

With some of the money left over can you buy me some Caputo cheese and ship it to me? 

Their Italian Sausage is WAY better!

Actually, most of the food Caputo's has is RIDICULOUSLY good!  It's like a Toys R Us for Italian food! 😉🤘🏻

Edited by SLUAvtr

I’ve said all year it’s a roster of role players with no leading men.  Why are we surprised at losses?  Undisciplined.  No offensive scheme.  No defense.  Poor fundamentals.  Out of shape.  This is where we are ate with CTF at the helm.  Down double digits he gave up —- sat in a zone.  He QUIT.

willie likes this

3 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

It’s been bizarre all season how so many announcers have been carrying water for Ford. Frankly, I didn’t think that people liked him that much, but it’s happened game after game.

It’s goes back to many of them being fanboys of Pitino and his Kentucky teams.  Since Ford was part of those teams he has to be a great coach, right?  The answer is no, but these are talking heads that try to fill air time with word salads.

Box and Won likes this