Join A Grassroots Movement for Change of AD and MBB Coach

TheA_Bomb

39 minutes ago, willie said:

You just picked 2 of the better schools in the country. I think our rankings have been about the same for the last decade or so. I have no illusions that we are the Harvard of the Midwest but it is still a pretty good university with a few excellent programs. 

Yeah there are ~4000 colleges and universities in the US and SLU is usually in the top 100 to 150, so that line of thinking is definitely dark side.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

personally i dont think slu has the quality education on the level to be considered a typical D3 school.    

I’m thinking more of a Fontbonne….def not the two schools you listed! lol 

2 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Just throwing names out. But good job deflecting from the complete failure of your home boy Ford.

You got scared when we postulated a means to fire Ford for cause; you worried he won't continue to help with your double-wide payments? Cost of rent going up 

If you’re going to endorse/throw names out then maybe exclude guys that were fired for putting their athletic program thru a financial disaster, lost all the rich donors and gave out a horrible contract. Don’t we have enough problems? Hire Heeke!

18 minutes ago, DOC said:

If you’re going to endorse/throw names out then maybe exclude guys that were fired for putting their athletic program thru a financial disaster, lost all the rich donors and gave out a horrible contract. Don’t we have enough problems? Hire Heeke!

So kinda like the guys you've been defending? So what's your issue? Seems like that's what you're into. Well that and terrible basketball.

Next season you won't have to drive as far to watch your Cousin/Brother-in-law coach he'll be right there in KY at Berea.

The new #TeamBlue !!!

3 hours ago, Lord Elrond said:

We finally know how Travis Ford’s contract was written! This top secret surveillance video confirms it!

May does look a little like Mr. Burns just with glasses.

Lord Elrond likes this

15 hours ago, DOC said:

Strange when you started back on here to attack the "haters" there was a sudden decrease in Travis Ford defending Twitter burner accounts. Fascinating stuff.

Who's fault is it this time? Joe Biden? Homosexuals? Obama?

9 minutes ago, Soderball said:

Strange when you started back on here to attack the "haters" there was a sudden decrease in Travis Ford defending Twitter burner accounts. Fascinating stuff.

Who's fault is it this time? Joe Biden? Homosexuals? Obama?

So you’re saying I started tweeting less when I started posting more here? I don’t tweet fool. But kinda sicko following around all my supposed accounts aren’t you? Now get yourass back on grassroots movement and get that billboard up. 

7 minutes ago, DOC said:

So you’re saying I started tweeting less when I started posting more here? I don’t tweet fool. But kinda sicko following around all my supposed accounts aren’t you? Now get yourass back on grassroots movement and get that billboard up. 

I'm saying I feel for ya'. When the Cartels started making meth cheaper in Mexico that had to hurt and couple that with the concern over your Cousin/brother-in-law being out of work who was going to help make those trailer payments? All those pit-bulls eat a lot of Purina.

So I get why you're upset. But you don't have to lash out at us. It's those d@mn people at Davos they're the one's....

As for the movement your home boy does keep getting embarrassed in national media stories so it's working. Thanks for your interest.

10 minutes ago, DOC said:

You getting all triggered again? Calm down. Now where’s my billboard?
Hire Heeke!

Even as dumb as you seem to be, you too have abandoned trying to defend Ford and May.

When they've lost the blind lemmings who do they have left?

21 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Even as dumb as you seem to be, you too have abandoned trying to defend Ford and May.

When they've lost the blind lemmings who do they have left?

Hire Heeke

MB73 likes this

3 minutes ago, DOC said:

Hire Heeke

Yep that's what I thought, can't defend Ford.

Keep it going. I figure the more you post here the less copper wiring gets stolen in KY.

So I'm basically performing a public service.

17 hours ago, DOC said:

2 of those 3 things apply to Chris May...

TheA_Bomb likes this

I’m out y’all, until Ford is out. Can’t waste any more time, money, mental health on this joke of a program.  Head coach is an egotistical moron, players have quit, rest of staff does lord knows what, AD is apathetic at best, incompetent at worst, and the clown of a president is more focused on handing out cookies on campus than anything else.  This program needs to be wiped clean from top to bottom.  Rick Majerus is rolling over in his grave. 

Hope to see y’all this May, but more realistically will see y’all spring 2025.  🫡

thelaundry likes this

6 hours ago, DOC said:

Hire Heeke

You okay over there? Especially after what happened tonight. Ouch.

Joe Biden and Barry Obama really stuck it to us this time huh?

2 hours ago, Soderball said:

You okay over there? Especially after what happened tonight. Ouch.

Joe Biden and Barry Obama really stuck it to us this time huh?

If you are a SLU fan then you can’t look at this season any other way than a punch in the gut. Tonight was no different. Nothing new. No, I’m not ok. None of us are except you and A-bomb. Enjoy the loss.  

How did we go from a five point loss at Dayton, to Tim Dalger leaving and Gibson Jimerson disappearing the last two games?  We didn't even compete in the second half last night.  What happened to all the fight that was in this team two games ago?  Was Dalger the only one unhappy with Coach Ford or was he just the scapegoat?

It doesn't matter how much talent you have once the coach loses the team.  Jimerson looked defeated last night and eventually the rest of the team fell in line.   I'm not sure how Coach Ford comes back from this.  If Jimerson has given up, Ford is done.

Schasz likes this

Using some deductive reasoning, I am beginning to think that the buyout is not as bad as we may have thought.  If there were people who were willing to step up and do it last year, then May probably did not renew his contract the last two times or there is some kind of buyout clause that is less.   I just hope those who were rebuffed for Chaifetz saying no and to keep Ford are not pissed and won't step up now. If Chaifetz was the one who said keep him then he has to be the one to fix this.  Ford may not finish the year and I think there is even a chance he may not even be behind the bench this Saturday.   That team meeting is usually a death Nel for a coach because they rarely work, and it shows how much the coach has lost the room.