Go to stub hub and get ripped off

rjuran

1 hour ago, Cowboy II said:

-I feel bad for this person as first they couldn't tell the difference between a home and road game and second they paid $50 per ticket for SLU/Duquesne

My kids and dad had never been to a live game so honestly could care less who was playing just wanted close seats to enjoy a game. Honestly could eat the tickets but figured I would offer. Sorry for offending you cowboy, keep living life through message boards 

HoosierPal and billikenbill like this

42 minutes ago, rjuran said:

My kids and dad had never been to a live game so honestly could care less who was playing just wanted close seats to enjoy a game. Honestly could eat the tickets but figured I would offer. Sorry for offending you cowboy, keep living life through message boards 

Not a single person here is being malicious or mean. It's a message board that's been around since the late 90s, this place has a deep seeded culture to it that can be confusing to outsiders. This place isn't special in that way, but it's probably much deeper and extensive than most places given the age of the forum.

43 minutes ago, rjuran said:

Sorry, I'm not buying the story that a guy that knows enough to seek out the opposing fans' website to try to sell tickets has a dad and kids that have never been to a game.

Rjuran you can't simply leave you must defend your honor by Native American Leg Wrestling your offenders in the parking lot of the Knights Inn in Salina KS. Bring yer paystubs.

1 hour ago, cgeldmacher said:

Sorry, I'm not buying the story that a guy that knows enough to seek out the opposing fans' website to try to sell tickets has a dad and kids that have never been to a game.

-they claim to have bought tickets to a game in St Louis they thought was being played in Pittsburgh leaving me not to question any preposterous claims they offer

-I felt bad for them as mental distress/decline is not good but then they came back with attitude

-and since I live here all of you squatters owe me rent!

• rjuran changed the title to Go to stub hub and get ripped off
6 hours ago, rjuran said:

Wow you guys are nuts! Goodbye!!! I tried to offer tickets below selling value to local fans because I though the game was at home. In turn I am wasting my time replying to a message board  GOODBYE 

You came to a board where it's been a policy that tickets advertised should be for giveaway only.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

You came to a board where it's been a policy that tickets advertised should be for giveaway only.

C’mon, the guy made a pricey mistake and tried to recoup some of it but he could hardly be expected know the board’s “policy” about giving away tickets. Or that there even IS a policy.

ETA the Jordair Jett thing is a bit of a puzzle. Is that a default setting perhaps?

Ironbills likes this

9 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Rjuran you can't simply leave you must defend your honor by Native American Leg Wrestling your offenders in the parking lot of the Knights Inn in Salina KS. Bring yer paystubs.

GET OUT YOUR PAYSTUBS

bring the tickets too 

6 hours ago, White Pelican said:

C’mon, the guy made a pricey mistake and tried to recoup some of it but he could hardly be expected know the board’s “policy” about giving away tickets. Or that there even IS a policy.

ETA the Jordair Jett thing is a bit of a puzzle. Is that a default setting perhaps?

Hey, I'm just quoting from the thread pinned at the top of this board. Not like that request from Steve has been hidden.

OP gave up any leverage of recouping their $ by exposing his/her lack of leverage.

Obviously didn't read "The Art of the Deal"  or attend the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business.

17 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

OP gave up any leverage of recouping their $ by exposing his/her lack of leverage.

Obviously didn't read "The Art of the Deal"  or attend the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business.

THE* Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business.