• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Reinert310 said:

LSU beats Mizzou in Columbia! #MIZ🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Geaux Bayou Bengals!

In a politics makes strange bedfellows scenario, Billiken fans should be rooting for Missouri State to beat Drake in this Valley Semifinal.  Irrespective of which team wins this Semifinal, we root for Loyola to win the Valley Tournament tomorrow.

Just now, Reinert310 said:

LSU beats Mizzou in Columbia! #MIZ🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I just saw that I was watching ESPN on my phone.  Good win for LSU and helps SLU’s win plus ha ha team CoMo couldn’t beat LSU.

2 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Geaux Bayou Bengals!

In a politics makes strange bedfellows scenario, Billiken fans should be rooting for Missouri State to beat Drake in this Valley Semifinal.  Irrespective of which team wins this Semifinal, we root for Loyola to win the Valley Tournament tomorrow.

Rooting for Missouri State is a lot to ask Billikens fans however I understand the reason.

2 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Does anyone know if this Quad record is set when you play the opponent, or is it fluid, changes as the season progresses?  If the latter, when does it end, some date close to Selection Sunday?

I agree that this Quad system is nuts, has arbitrary cutoffs.

It’s fluid. Our win against LSU would have gone from Q1 to Q2 had LSU lost today 

On 3/2/2021 at 3:31 PM, billiken_roy said:

yep   and i got there 45 minutes early as well.   the belleville fairgrounds are averaging over 6,000 shots a day i believe i read.   i swear i was in a line at disney world only sitting in a car.   just kept going up 50 feet, turning right going 50 feet turning left going 50 feet.........

when i got to the national guard guys there was no messing around.  they did their jobs well and when i got to shot row (was like pulling into pitstop alley at the indy 500) i got my shot and was out of there in less than a minute.   they just got too many people showing up/invited.   

They didn't make you wait 15 minutes before you drove. They did that to us in Charleston. But I waited in line for like 10 minutes to get my TWO! i AM IMMUNE.... I HOPE. Taj Mahal 79 I got Gettysburg on my bucket list. 

I’d rather Drake win than have our game delayed with Arch Madness OT. Win 2 more games and this Drake game doesn’t matter! Let’s F***ing Go!