Fox -Midwest Schedule

BLIKNS

Looked at slubillikens.com ,didn't see any games listed on Fox Midwest...Have they announced which games they will show?

14 minutes ago, drkelsey55 said:

Are they back on Dish and Directv yet?

It is Dish that they haven't been on.  Sinclair hasn't pulled their channels from any of AT&T's services, yet.  My guess is that Sinclair doesn't want them pulled from both services at the same time.  

Didn't know but looked , ACC Network is channel 612 on Direct ... Boston College game is on ACC Network 

7 minutes ago, courtside said:

Announced today (Carter Chapley):

Fox Sports Midwest will be televising 14 games:

Florida Gulf Coast
Valparaiso
Eastern Washington
High Point
Belmont
Southern Illinois
Bethune-Cookman
George Washington
@ Richmond
@ Davidson
Fordham
Duquesne
@ UMass 
St. Bonaventure

Probably inaccurate but based on a quick glance at our schedule, it would appear the following games are not on TV as of now: Tulane, Maryville, @ Duquesne, @ LaSalle, and @ GMU. ESPN+ for those games unless they are somehow picked up? But the biggest game that does not appear to be on tv is K State.  Is there really no tv for K State?

2 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Probably inaccurate but based on a quick glance at our schedule, it would appear the following games are not on TV as of now: Tulane, Maryville, @ Duquesne, @ LaSalle, and @ GMU. ESPN+ for those games unless they are somehow picked up? But the biggest game that does not appear to be on tv is K State.  Is there really no tv for K State?

Carter said only Tulane hasnt been picked up 

Can anyone confirm if some of those FSMW non-conference games will also have ESPN+ coverage? That was usually the case last season, and I see that some of the A10 games that FSMW is picking up have already been confirmed by the league as ESPN+ games.

I got the notice from ESPN+ that my renewal date is in mid-November. But I'm wondering how it works if I want to do the Hulu-Disney-ESPN+ package deal, so I still have to figure out that transition.

Also, this is a relatively small thing, but whoever in the AD put the schedule together did an awesome job. There is a ton of detail on a single page. Including the A10 Tournament dates broken out individually with broadcast networks is helpful, and then adding the NCAA Tournament dates, rounds, locations, networks is next level stuff. This is already printed and posted at my desk. It's perfect.

19 hours ago, FromDaEastSide said:

Here is the link to the schedule with TV and Digital - only game not scheduled for either is the Exhibition and Tulane

http://www.slubillikens.com/fls/27200/MBB/201920/201920Schedule.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=27200

Thanks for this link, as others have stated I am pretty sure there will be a streaming link for the Tulane game. Exhibition games, are often not streamed unless it through the university. Pistol, I don't know the answer to your question regarding ESPN+ and Fox Midwest as I never used the service but please let us know what you find out! Lastly, for anyone trying to save money or avoid region blocks by ESPN+ I will still do my best to cover streaming links for this upcoming season. 

Pistol likes this

I thought the reference to us playing Duquesne in "Moon Township" was quite odd and then I went and checked.  Robert Morris University is in Moon Township, not Duquesne.  But then I saw that the UPMC Events Center is the game site and checked the Dukes sites.  I forgot Palumbo was getting a $45 million facelift for some new ductwork and that the place is closed this year.  They will be home game nomads -- playing some games at the new Igloo (PPG Arena), some at the UPMC Events Center, and some more at the Kerr Fitness Center.  Apparently, the Kerr Fitness Center is on the campus of LaRoche University … never heard of it.  We weren't considered big enough for the 18000 seat PPG, but we didn't get scheduled at the Kerr (1,000).  UPMC seats 4,000. 

Tuesday, over New Years, fighting the potential snow over the western Maryland/PA mountains.  I'll catch that on TV.

I suspect any game that is televised by someone somewhere will get listed on ESPN+.  That's what seemed to happen last year.  Anything on a network (ACC, NBC SN, etc.) likely won't show on the competing ESPN+.  And that's my hope as well.

11 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

I thought the reference to us playing Duquesne in "Moon Township" was quite odd and then I went and checked.  Robert Morris University is in Moon Township, not Duquesne.  But then I saw that the UPMC Events Center is the game site and checked the Dukes sites.  I forgot Palumbo was getting a $45 million facelift for some new ductwork and that the place is closed this year.  They will be home game nomads -- playing some games at the new Igloo (PPG Arena), some at the UPMC Events Center, and some more at the Kerr Fitness Center.  Apparently, the Kerr Fitness Center is on the campus of LaRoche University … never heard of it.  We weren't considered big enough for the 18000 seat PPG, but we didn't get scheduled at the Kerr (1,000).  UPMC seats 4,000. 

Tuesday, over New Years, fighting the potential snow over the western Maryland/PA mountains.  I'll catch that on TV.

I suspect any game that is televised by someone somewhere will get listed on ESPN+.  That's what seemed to happen last year.  Anything on a network (ACC, NBC SN, etc.) likely won't show on the competing ESPN+.  And that's my hope as well.

They also have to deal with scheduling conflicts at the various arenas they're using this season - which is why they're using a combination of places to begin with (and because the PPG fee would be massive for a whole season).

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

Can anyone confirm if some of those FSMW non-conference games will also have ESPN+ coverage? That was usually the case last season, and I see that some of the A10 games that FSMW is picking up have already been confirmed by the league as ESPN+ games.

I got the notice from ESPN+ that my renewal date is in mid-November. But I'm wondering how it works if I want to do the Hulu-Disney-ESPN+ package deal, so I still have to figure out that transition.

Also, this is a relatively small thing, but whoever in the AD put the schedule together did an awesome job. There is a ton of detail on a single page. Including the A10 Tournament dates broken out individually with broadcast networks is helpful, and then adding the NCAA Tournament dates, rounds, locations, networks is next level stuff. This is already printed and posted at my desk. It's perfect.

I already have Hulu Live. Is there a way to add ESPN+ to my Roku without doing Disney? I have no clue what I'm doing. I watched ESPN+ games on my iPad last season cause I didn't know you could watch on the tv.