Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
billiken bball

Women's Billikens Basketball

St. Louis Eagles 16’s girls have had a nice summer, taking 2nd in the Louisville Run for the Roses, winning the Chicago Tournament of Champions, and they had another good showing in Minnesota this past week. They have some talented players, including daughter of SLU alum Scott Highmark. Brooke Highmark is playing up on the team. Saniah Tyler, Marshaun Bostic, Vanessa Poll, Jaliyah Green, Samya Johnson, Lindsay Mason, Jaiden Bryant, Ari Jones, Kierra Brody, Amelia Bell, Jasmin Raynor. 

43 minutes ago, courtside said:

St. Louis Eagles 16’s girls have had a nice summer, taking 2nd in the Louisville Run for the Roses, winning the Chicago Tournament of Champions, and they had another good showing in Minnesota this past week. They have some talented players, including daughter of SLU alum Scott Highmark. Brooke Highmark is playing up on the team. Saniah Tyler, Marshaun Bostic, Vanessa Poll, Jaliyah Green, Samya Johnson, Lindsay Mason, Jaiden Bryant, Ari Jones, Kierra Brody, Amelia Bell, Jasmin Raynor. 

Interesting stuff about Highmark's daughter.  Looked her up on Twitter, she looks a lot like Scott.  Would be cool to see her as a legacy player at SLU.  SLU's assistant coach Kat Martin just recently left to be the head coach at Westminster (Brooke's HS), so that can't hurt our chances.

GCvnzTGA_400x400.jpg

37 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Looked her up on Twitter, she looks a lot like Scott.  GCvnzTGA_400x400.jpg

(While reading your comment before seeing picture) Me: "Oh come on, I'm sure she doesn't really look like...."

(Opens picture); "Yup, carry on.  That's Scotts daughter alright."

3 hours ago, philliken said:

(While reading your comment before seeing picture) Me: "Oh come on, I'm sure she doesn't really look like...."

(Opens picture); "Yup, carry on.  That's Scotts daughter alright."

I saw the picture before reading the comments, and my thought was, "She looks just like him."

3 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Watched a video of her. She reminds me of Jakuvisc. Hopefully she can defend like her.

Jayla Kelly 2020, narrowed her list of schools and SLU made the list. 6’4 post player, plays for Missouri Phenom and Parkway Central. Missouri St., Mizzou, Northwestern, Purdue, SLU, TCU.